And the New Goat of tsb......

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Holy macaroni!!!! Gimme dat! 🤩😍

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    😱😱😱😱😱😱
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    They better not change one skill to rally or something ridiculous like hot hitter... 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I really wish they released the atg’s sooner...still great to see all these new guys...
  • JudgeJudge Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Tapping is 90% mental and the other half is throwing your phone across the room.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

"Little League baseball is great because it keeps the parents off of the streets."

RIP Legend

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

One more and I'll quit:

It was impossible to get a conversation going...there were too many people talking.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    What’s the normal timeframe for him to show up in store boxes - 3 more weeks since his first appearance? The game is moving into its final 10 weeks then - I wish GLU had started the ATGs much earlier in the year
  • AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    This makes me happy -- not because I'd actually use him (not enough LXP), but because I haven't pulled a ATG yet, so I'm feeling like I'm due, and this guy would be a perfect keeper for '20. 
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Me likes! 😍
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    How can you not love this guy.   Man give me a 7 towers weekend royale soon please so the saving can start 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Damn but I already have the switch hitting Yogi...

Sent cs a message earlier today about Jackie Robinsons skills and got a pretty decent reply from them...I don’t know how to make a poll, but maybe if we continue to highlight this and get some consensus on changing the close skill they will do it...anyway here’s there response:

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts

Exactly who I have with same skill. Only difference is nickname, mine is “ten rings” as he is only player with 10 rings. I think. 😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    tshea510 said:

Exactly who I have with same skill. Only difference is nickname, mine is “ten rings” as he is only player with 10 rings. I think. 😎

Damn you a lot more creative than me. Good job 👍🏻
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    Sent cs a message earlier today about Jackie Robinsons skills and got a pretty decent reply from them...I don’t know how to make a poll, but maybe if we continue to highlight this and get some consensus on changing the close skill they will do it...anyway here’s there response:

What did you say to them?  I feel like I’m missing something.....why does his skill have to be changed?
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Because it sucks?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Because it sucks?
    The only time I've ever known them to change skills is to evolve them. For example, either adding a 2nd skill(atgs in '18) or changing an existing 'risp' to 'runner on base.' Fwiw, I have Jackie kicking rocks at b1 and I'd be absolutely shocked if they changed his skills. Imo, it's a can of worms that shouldn't be opened. 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Didn’t someone mention that Hammerin Hank’s skill changed???
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Didn’t someone mention that Hammerin Hank’s skill changed???
    It was changed from 'vs rhp,' to 'runners on base,' but that change happened before he was actually claimed in boxes. Fwiw, the initial image of #42 also had him as a switch hitter which was later corrected. 
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    whammo911 said:

Look guys; on wide, game changing decisions like changing a players position to it's correct position, or questions about why skills do or do not work and when they do or do not work, or other game-wide error, Customer Service is useless. They are only good for helping individuals on things like refunds, maybe compensating a misclick, or not receiving proper rewards for something.

If customer service says, "We have forwarded it to our development team," that's basically, "I can't do anything but don't send me another ticket please." Don't take what customer service says to heart when it comes to issues that affect the whole game. There is either a huge disconnect between the dev team and customer care team, or no connection whatsoever. Their words are null on such issues.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    What is all this going on about changing skills anyway, especially on someone who has been released for such a sizable time frame already. If you didn't like the skills as listed, don't invest in the player or boosting them, that's part of this game. Different players come out with different attributes all the time & you choose who is the ideal fit for your team needs & invest your resources accordingly. This isn't the usual bait & switch we often discuss, this is a skill that functions exactly as stated in black & white and has since its inception. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Because it sucks?
    The only time I've ever known them to change skills is to evolve them. For example, either adding a 2nd skill(atgs in '18) or changing an existing 'risp' to 'runner on base.' Fwiw, I have Jackie kicking rocks at b1 and I'd be absolutely shocked if they changed his skills. Imo, it's a can of worms that shouldn't be opened. 
    I would normally agree...except in the case of an ATG where the cost to level them is so dang high...it makes no sense to do so if they don’t have good-great skills.  

I may be in agreement not to change them.  But would say then that they should have given him better skills to start with then
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I mean, his label is ATG, right? More people probably have him at B1 than anything else and that is a shame...
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    he is just sitting on my bench
    DFBB said:
    Because it sucks?
    I would normally agree...except in the case of an ATG where the cost to level them is so dang high...it makes no sense to do so if they don’t have good-great skills.  

I may be in agreement not to change them.  But would say then that they should have given him better skills to start with then
    Doesn’t matter if you agree.  Don’t like the skills then don’t level them.  LOL, silly discussion. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Actually ole #42 has been big for me not as a closer but as setup or matching him up against a lhp in the later rounds of WoH. Because you usually start out down two or three runs and  both skills will stay active.
    edited December 2019
    Actually ole #42 has been big for me not as a closer but as setup or matching him up against a lhp in the later rounds of WoH. Because you usually start out down two or three runs and  both skills will stay active.
    Works for both sides of the plate as well. I never leveled 42 but this guy has the same skill set and was an excellent utility option for WOH for mid round matchups. 

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Agree. He was still viable at x.9 of levels where the starting score wasn't in blowout territory 
    For an ATG he is one dimensional as hell...even if his skills don’t get changed its good to let glu know a vast majority of people that pulled him didn’t bother leveling him because of that combo...besides woh, he gets the close skill activated for 1 at bat in the first inning and one skill from 7 inning on....no c vs c skills...that’s basically what I said to cs..
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    All care about for #42's skills is WoH...his skills can do whatever they want for all other modes.