Living Legend Yadi?!? I See Him Blinging In the Bonus Group

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

But don't see him anywhere else.

Also, anyone know the skills for Eric Davis? This must be the 40 or 50K fan reward Glu still refuses to show me.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I haven't seen Yadi yet, but he's a LL that's part of the guarantee in today's boxes. Today's FR took a nice jump. A 460 prime and a 530 Legend!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Welp....looks like Brett is gonna have a short shelf life as the BSD of TSB.  Upgrades incoming.....
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Welp....looks like Brett is gonna have a short shelf life as the BSD of TSB.  Upgrades incoming.....

I hit disagree because there’s no dislike button. Can they at least give us 1 week to play with our new toy ?! 
  • JudgeJudge Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

520 LL - LHPx2
    Brett was the new Kruk.  Kruk owners got a hell of a shelf life....Brett appears to be in the way to about a week or less of being the BSD
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited December 2019
    DFBB said:
    I haven't seen Yadi yet, but he's a LL that's part of the guarantee in today's boxes. Today's FR took a nice jump. A 460 prime and a 530 Legend!

“Nice” jumps and double LHP and RHP skilled batters only mean one thing.....WOH will be harder and there will be pitching changes soon to come.  
    I know we “don’t shoot the messenger” but I hate you for typing that @bigvivec
    Yadi is the first LL I want. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Since he is the first one I don’t want, will get him for sure.
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    BSD?
    BSD?

It’s an acronym. Big Swinging D
    BSD?

It’s an acronym. Big Swinging D
    😂🤦🏻‍♂️ Duh! Thanks. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    edited December 2019

I was trying to attach my favorite BSD GIF, but I don't know how to get it on here, besides posting the link to it below.

Geaux Tigers

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    If he gets his own box like some others have I’ll be chasing him for sure 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Update, I am working on him feverishly this weekend now. He is up to P9 and skills at 16/16. I will have one skill at 20 before the weekend is over and he will be I to diamond. I was lacking a high end RHB majorly. My best was 450 Ramos with LHP and ROB skills at 12
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Update, I am working on him feverishly this weekend now. He is up to P9 and skills at 16/16. I will have one skill at 20 before the weekend is over and he will be I to diamond. I was lacking a high end RHB majorly. My best was 450 Ramos with LHP and ROB skills at 12
    That’s one heck of an improvement. Doing good man, keep it up 
    Do LL’s Max overall increase over time?
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Do LL’s Max overall increase over time?
    No they do not 
    Thank you 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Sure wish I had not just leveled Cabrera 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I've been traveling and haven't been able to pay any attention to tsb (very refreshing, tbh, during a prime event). Anyways, I woke up and checked tsb finally. I saw the Yadi box available for another 30 minutes and instantly went into chase mode. Took 29 boxes, but I got that punk. I'll be in full chase mode for Yogi, but Yadi is a nice backup plan 😁
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @retirepujols I literally opened 28 boxes. No Yadi. I got frustrated and gave up. I knew I should've opened that 29th box!!! Dammit! Nice pull Sir!
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Always open the 29th box. If that one doesn’t work, buy another box.