Game Crashing

kehatekehate Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
Earlier today the game was working fine. Now it loads to 37% and closes out. I’ve rebooted my phone & made sure the app is up to date. No other apps on my iPhone are having issues, just this game.

Comments

• TCFORTWINSTCFORTWINS Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. It started for me just after I made a purchase. The game paused and now like you, when I try to open the app, it gets stuck at 37%. My payment went through. I hope that I got what I purchased.
  • kehatekehate Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. It started for me just after I made a purchase. The game paused and now like you, when I try to open the app, it gets stuck at 37%. My payment went through. I hope that I got what I purchased.
    Yeah! I bought one of the daily specials and the game crashed. I’ve emailed support but that haven’t replied yet. Game still won’t load past 37% and now I’m missing a CVC matchup when I have SIX players with multipliers in my lineup. And I was getting 6 to 8 million points per game for the Prime event.
  • SlashlineSlashline Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    I've been back and forth twice with CS. They say it's my phone. I say it's not my phone - it's the newest update. End of communication. So for me it's unplayable indefinitely...
    Guess I'll check back weekly or so.
  • Burton46Burton46 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have had my app crash every time I try to play a season game,bonus game, and prime event game on my iPad. Works fine on my iPhone  Contacted glu multiple times with no answer. You think they would ask for the iOS software # or something. It’s like they don’t care. I’ll never spend money on here if they can’t correct this issue. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Burton46 said:
    I have had my app crash every time I try to play a season game,bonus game, and prime event game on my iPad. Works fine on my iPhone  Contacted glu multiple times with no answer. You think they would ask for the iOS software # or something. It’s like they don’t care. I’ll never spend money on here if they can’t correct this issue. 
    How old is your ipad?
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    The age of the device is really important, unfortunately. I haven't had a problem with other games, but last year the game became unplayable on my old phone. As soon as I got a new phone, the problems went away