Obvious upgrade right??

HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
Been rocking the 400 cano for a while and he still does alright to this day. Just pulled his new one, this is a obvi upgrade for my team right 😅😅
I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I mean...he is....but it sort of depends where the rest of your team is at.

there is a point where you’re better suited to use that PXP to upgrade player skills rather than level another prime guy
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    400 max is way outdated but 460 is too. Worth the upgrade if you have a spare 100k in pxp but agree with monte that you might want to invest in skills... 80k to go from 8/8 to 12/12
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @TheFullMonte @criffy yeah he’s way outdated but my team not that great. I only have a ATG legend for 2b. My team rn is a couple 510+ players and 450+ prime guys. I’m still out here struggling for more xp and players lol. I totally get what you mean with the skills tho 
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
     He’s better.  Go for it. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Got to agree with @bigvivec. Only fear would be them releasing a Living Legend 2b next week. This guy is a 60 point upgrade. Not like the 435 Hayward to replace 420 Hayward last week. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I personally like the skills of the Mets Robbie Cano better. I mean at least both skills will be active for either lhp or rhp. I'm in agreement with working on upgrading your skills instead of having two capped, out of date prime players with both not having skills not upgraded much. Just wait there will probably be more second basemen that will be more relevant. It seems like that is a popular position that Glu is pushing.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Just re-read the thread. Not sure what the right answer is, but I most certainly would not invest 80k PXP in skills for a max 400 guy. If those PxP would help skills on the ATG or marginally the 510 guys then maybe. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Sorry, should have been more clear.  I wasn’t advocating upgrade the skills of the 400 prime, but skills of legend players you own currently 

rather I wouldn’t put the PXP in to the 460

upgrading 60 points at one position isn’t going to move the needle much in something like WOH.  But taking skills from 8/8 to 12/12 sure might 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Sorry, should have been more clear.  I wasn’t advocating upgrade the skills of the 400 prime, but skills of legend players you own currently 

rather I wouldn’t put the PXP in to the 460

upgrading 60 points at one position isn’t going to move the needle much in something like WOH.  But taking skills from 8/8 to 12/12 sure might 
    Agree 100%