Farming Gold: I Want To Go Back!!

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
Please, please, please, please take us back to the old farming system where we didn't have to put in the additional two clicks between each advertisement. This new system is hot garbage.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• Killer0fMenKiller0fMen Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    AGREED
    I am the Blade...
        The Blade is ME.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Blame auto tap boys.  Never ever coming back.  
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I sent a ticket into CS today.  My app is now crashing after every few ads. The new screen will pop up with the four gold pic, then crash. When I log back in, I am not getting credit.

Please please please fix this.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

It has been over a week and I keep having the same issues.

Your "check your WiFi" response to this is honestly insulting at this time.

You are screwing customers who do things the right way.

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    It’s not a global problem as works fine for me (iOS).  Maybe just me, but I notice that it take more taps to collect as I’m getting closer to the “no videos available”. What they did by collecting after each video is eliminate the care and feeding of an extra accumulator and any debate over how many videos were watched versus collected. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I don't particularly care for this way either but I've been spoiled by how it was. All that happened was that it went back to how previous years used to do it we became more a costumed to it because it was easier. I agree with @bigvivec and @COWPILEY. Get used to doing it this way fellows it'll never go back.