Program to automatically watch videos

whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
So I’m playing against a well known club and I notice that several players are on the app for hours at a time.  Being a curious guy I screenshot a profile and compared it to the current one a few hours later (checked app several times and player always shown active), not a single game played in that time period.

Of course it’s possible that the guy is watching videos but I find it unlikely.  He is a diamond team with over 40k games played.  Originally noticed it because they seemed to be on overnight but their club score wasn’t changing.  

Is there a program that allows them to auto watch videos??  Anybody else got an idea as to what’s up?  

There are about 5 teams in this club with similar profiles doing the same thing, and no I will not identify them.
I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
- Blueleopard

Comments

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Might be d6 cycling. Auto tappers have been banned from my understanding
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    criffy said:
    Might be d6 cycling. Auto tappers have been banned from my understanding
    Not D6 cycling, that’s why I monitored profile. No games at all played while online for a few hours
    - Blueleopard
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Auto tapping software can be configured to play videos. I did this vigorously last year. 
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    When I'm at work, TSB stays on the entire 12hrs as my phone lays on my desk. I reach over and tap ads randomly all day. You could be seeing a situation like that.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I do what Scioscia Fan does, but the new system consistently crashes my app. I've written CS about it several times, and all I get is the "WiFi" reply.

I can only collect half the amount I was able to, and honestly, it isn't worth it any longer.

This new farming system has likely sealed my decision on not playing in 2020. A large part of my plan is the ability to consistently farm gold.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Auto tapping software can be configured to play videos. I did this vigorously last year. 
    That makes the most sense since there are several teams in the club doing same.  Do you think they will teach me for a gift?
    - Blueleopard
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    @whynot, worth a shot. You can look up some programs that are available. Usually you can also find a YouTube video that teaches you how to set up the parameters of where to designate clicks and at which point they get clicked. Lots of trial and error, but once you get it going, you’re set. Just plug your phone in to the charger, and enjoy your sleep. 
    @whynot, worth a shot. You can look up some programs that are available. Usually you can also find a YouTube video that teaches you how to set up the parameters of where to designate clicks and at which point they get clicked. Lots of trial and error, but once you get it going, you’re set. Just plug your phone in to the charger, and enjoy your sleep. 
    Thanks but I was joking.  I have travelled the glitching means jail route in 17 and didn’t enjoy it.  Since then I haven’t even reset my ad I.d. and enjoy the game so much more!  Funny how cheating becomes a job in itself. 
    - Blueleopard
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Is it possible if you don’t force close the app and have it open in the background that it shows you as being online? I only have 1 account so can’t test 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I oftentimes fall asleep with the damn app open 🤤
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    whynot said:
    So I’m playing against a well known club and I notice that several players are on the app for hours at a time.  Being a curious guy I screenshot a profile and compared it to the current one a few hours later (checked app several times and player always shown active), not a single game played in that time period.

Of course it’s possible that the guy is watching videos but I find it unlikely.  He is a diamond team with over 40k games played.  Originally noticed it because they seemed to be on overnight but their club score wasn’t changing.  

Is there a program that allows them to auto watch videos??  Anybody else got an idea as to what’s up?  

There are about 5 teams in this club with similar profiles doing the same thing, and no I will not identify them.
    Forgot to log out?
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    did anyone else get from this what I did? @drsmartassphd isnt playing next year!!

that is all..
     :D 
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Are you sure @matt_sackett ???
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Im sure he will whine about playing if he comes back.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Im sure he will whine about playing if he comes back.

Well yeah. Now I have a reputation to uphold.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

This discussion has been closed.