DOUBLE GOLD

Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
So what is everyone's guess when the next double gold event will be? I was thinking one might start on the 24th, but I guess I am wrong.  Maybe Christmas day through the weekend?  Let's hear everyone else's thoughts and predictions. 
Prev1

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Not until next year.  
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    It's been 4 weeks... starting to feel the effects of non double gold for a while. Might need to start grinding out videos for 4 but really don't want to...  :/
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Not expecting much from these bozos so I’ll just keep watching videos at 4 gold but won’t spend a f...king dime on the game through the holidays. Cheap f..cks!!!!
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    couldve made a lot of gold wrapping all these presents for the kids...lol! Fingers crossed for this weekend!
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I think there is a 50-60% chance it'll starting from Christmas to New Years. In other words don't hold your breath. They have been consistently on the wrong end of the percentages. Although I'm still hoping for a Christmas miracle but it'll probably be toilet paper wrapped in newspaper instead, a Christmas let down.
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Y’all should be asking for quadruple gold! Maybe then, Glu will settle on double gold. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Most of the ads aren't paying out anything at all. If you get that Yazi Yazi game ad, it is a waste of time. You get nothing. Same for Trivia Crack and one of the Marvel ads.  There are a few others but I just quit paying attention and quit trying. I notified CS, but nothing will happen.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Most of the ads aren't paying out anything at all. If you get that Yazi Yazi game ad, it is a waste of time. You get nothing. Same for Trivia Crack and one of the Marvel ads.  There are a few others but I just quit paying attention and quit trying. I notified CS, but nothing will happen.
    There is a new function from the last update that highlights a “specials” tab.  From there, you’ll find a variety of decent deals. Most include gold. My advice to you is to stop relying on Glu to supplement your gold. They have a laundry list of bigger problems. It’s mind boggling that you continue to waste your time and energy on watching videos, fully knowing that it’s a flawed system. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    The preceding message was brought to you by Glu Mobile and their employees.  Please play responsibly and spend like a fool!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Y’all should be asking for quadruple gold! Maybe then, Glu will settle on double gold. 
    You get some of what you ask for and none of what you dont
    4 disagrees and counting.... 1 more, and I’ll be in the same pedigree as BigVivec and Moen.  
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    It’s the Christmas season so I disagreed to make you happy. 

Merry Christmas!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    4 disagrees and counting.... 1 more, and I’ll be in the same pedigree as BigVivec and Moen.  
    I can give you one if you'd like, but in return I'll need a can of roasted turkey pringles.
    Just no.  
    This disagreeing sh$t is gonna give me a complex. Merry Christmas 🎄 
    Double Gold talk only please!

• coachpat2coachpat2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I doubt we see anymore double gold for a while. 
    coachpat2 said:
    I doubt we see anymore double gold for a while. 
    I will fight you shirtless in a gravel parking lot if you say that again....
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    They killing us. First the extra screen after the vids slows down grinding them and now no 2x gold forever . Not like they can print their own gold as much as they want 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
    There is a new function from the last update that highlights a “specials” tab.  From there, you’ll find a variety of decent deals. Most include gold. My advice to you is to stop relying on Glu to supplement your gold. They have a laundry list of bigger problems. It’s mind boggling that you continue to waste your time and energy on watching videos, fully knowing that it’s a flawed system. 
    100% agree.  Law says you can’t complain about free....extends to not having free available.  It’s like getting yelled at by a hobo for not having spare change.  

.......hobo........    ;)
    This disagreeing sh$t is gonna give me a complex. Merry Christmas 🎄 
    Welcome to my complex world.......

LOL

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Double gold looks to be active. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    The elves in the factory turned it on... the notification said so.
    Just no.  
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    How much time left ?
    You’re welcome 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    All right....smoked turkey and double gold... fantastic... Merry Christmas
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Well that didn't last long, double gold over.
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Unbelievable Scrooge’s.