HoF for 12-23-19: 530 and 520s!

2Next

Comments

• Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    edited December 2019

• Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    I closed with cooper all day today . Went 12/18 with 80 gold boosts and he was 20/20. Two of the losses were bad swings. Overall he was fine besides a few times I got way too many curves. Which didn’t make sense because I had three cycles I finished with no outs and three cycles with just one. Regardless I should have Brett maxed out by this weekend ( blew all my lxp on cooper before Brett was released ) which would push cooper to 6.8 and it will be a joke . 
    You’re definitely better off maxing Double Trouble Brett as your WOH closer. He has a perfect 12/12 record for me against Gibson without any retries. 
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Brett was 8/8 for me with 80 gold boost. Not sure if the gold boost was necessary but didn’t want to take a chance.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I went 8-13 with BSD Brett: G10, 16/16. Didn't spend a lick of gold, finished my first G10 cycle, and came away with enough LxP to get my next pull/win about halfway to G10.

That was a blast.

Now, if they could just fix the crashing issue. I had ads crash in the middle of WoH, but fortunately, I was always able to reopen the app and play the round where I left off, just with no boost.  A few times, I pressed the video boost button, no ad appeared, and I got credit anyway.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• STAYB8KEDDSTAYB8KEDD Registered Users, Member 44 Posts

I went 8-13 with BSD Brett: G10, 16/16. Didn't spend a lick of gold, finished my first G10 cycle, and came away with enough LxP to get my next pull/win about halfway to G10.

That was a blast.

Now, if they could just fix the crashing issue. I had ads crash in the middle of WoH, but fortunately, I was always able to reopen the app and play the round where I left off, just with no boost.  A few times, I pressed the video boost button, no ad appeared, and I got credit anyway.

Can I see your team? I’m also gold 
  • STAYB8KEDDSTAYB8KEDD Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Brett was 8/8 for me with 80 gold boost. Not sure if the gold boost was necessary but didn’t want to take a chance.
    I was thinking the  same thing lmao, didn’t even need the video redo
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    Two of the losses were bad swings. 
    Happens to me sometimes a couple hours in........LOL - cheers!  Hard to hit when seeing double......

Brett is cheat code.  16/16 plat went 10/10 straight up, no vids no restarts.    Good times.  

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I badly want to try Brett on 6.10....but Ted Williams has been an absolute monster for the last couple weeks since I got him to 20-16.  I don’t want to even waste the time it would take to experiment 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I badly want to try Brett on 6.10....but Ted Williams has been an absolute monster for the last couple weeks since I got him to 20-16.  I don’t want to even waste the time it would take to experiment 
    Don’t worry. Everyone else did the experiment for you. He was 100% across the board if you have him capped it seems 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Don’t worry. Everyone else did the experiment for you. He was 100% across the board if you have him capped it seems 
    Is 16/16 enough?  Or does he need to be 20/20 for 100% success?
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Is 16/16 enough?  Or does he need to be 20/20 for 100% success?
    I don’t know where everyone else had him, but am 20/20 and a video boost was good enough for me 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    16/16 with 80g boost he was 100% for me. When I tried video boosting him with both 6% and 11% with the extra 5% boost later in the day, he failed 2 or 3 times if I recall correctly, so video restarted and went 80g. Didn't ever lose although had 2 outs numerous times