Reggie Jackson Special...

blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
What do you guys think about this special? If you’re in the camp that believes skills don’t turn off, this is the best WoH player all year (I think). 

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Blowout 100% turns off now
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited December 2019
    The Brett that was released last week or the Bowa that sort of was are better. Glu really hasn’t listened to us in terms of the skills we want.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Blowout skill is probably my least favorite. Give me double late innings even in my experience the fire skill works fantastic give me that over blowout or risp. 
  • blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I agree. I’m not saying this is better, I’m saying based on strength and skills, I think he’s the best WoH closer available as of now (if you believe the skills stay on)
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Actually let me take that back a bit fire skill and risp is a great combo. Wouldn't use it to close unless there was a situational need but otherwise it rarely lets me down. Risp by itself do not want it. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    With the strong chance we see the double late inning Bowa soon....I wouldn’t be chasing anyone in the interim 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Is he had double late inning I would’ve spent $30 without blinking an eye. But double blow out... hard pass. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    He’s a monster for every event except WOH.  
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Regardless of the WOH portion, he is amazing in other modes and the best winter guy released so far.  Until maybe today?