Blizzard Tower?

124Next

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Well said @criffy

we’re often critical of GLU, but think they did a good job with this recent special event
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    The timing of it was really ***tty though.  “Here’s a massive time-suck of a WOH challenge! Hope your family doesn’t leave you on Christmas Day!” They could have picked a better time for it.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    buddydave said:
    The timing of it was really ***tty though.  “Here’s a massive time-suck of a WOH challenge! Hope your family doesn’t leave you on Christmas Day!” They could have picked a better time for it.
    They picked the day for a reason. Glu doesn’t want you taking a day off. It’s why it was available on Christmas Day 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Wow, I know the Blizzard tower upset some people, but by the looks of it, it totally drove some people mad. I mean, it was the Blizzard tower since these are being made in this post, right...or did I totally miss something? 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Wow, I know the Blizzard tower upset some people, but by the looks of it, it totally drove some people mad. I mean, it was the Blizzard tower since these are being made in this post, right...or did I totally miss something? 
    Unfortunately, after an ill advised joke attempt, things snowballed. Let's just move on. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    buddydave said:

Well, if you prioritized TSB over Christmas day with family, you got serious issues.

I knew I would have a shot to play a decent bit after the festivities at my crib. I brought about 40K in LXP into it in case I couldn't cycle due to time constraints.

This Christmas, the group at my crib all traveled the morning of, so they started taking naps about 3PM. That's when I pounced. The weather was bad, so I couldn't take the kids outside. WoH it was...

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Unfortunately, after an ill advised joke attempt, things snowballed. Let's just move on. 
    That was not a joke.  
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    DFBB said:
    That was not a joke.  
    Maybe that wasn’t a joke but this weekends WOH is a colossal one!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I already miss you blizzard tower