WoH Royale 12/27-12/29 - Use Your Time Elsewhere. Farm Gold, Play CvC, HR Derby, Prime Games, etc...

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
edited December 2019 in General TSB Discussion

Just got through Level 5. Working on six now.

1) RRRLL RRLRR

2) RRLRR RRLRR

3) RRRRR RLLLR

4) RRLRR RRRRR

5) RLLRR RRLLR (5.8-5.10 Are legends, 5.10 Gibson)

6) TBD

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Prev134

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    LOL. Level six is all legends and ATGs. My guess is it will be the Blizzard Level 7. First two pitchers are Doc Ellis and Catfish Hunter.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    This is the same sequence as the 12/18 Royale (5 levels). I have a feeling lvl 6 is going to be a beast.

Six is nuts so far.

RRLRR RR

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Level 6 is just ridiculous. Not worth any of the rewards in that box
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    level 6 is
    6.1 R Dock Ellis
    6.2 R Catfish Hunter
    6.3 L  Whitey Ford
    6.4 R Verlander 
    6.5 R Goose
    6.6 R Gaylord Perry
    6.7 R Carl Erksine
    6.8 R Gibson
    6.9 L Ruth
    6.10 R Cy Young
    Anyone see the pitch level yet? I've been curved out plenty on 6.9 but haven't seen it. I know 6.8 was 55...

Ok just made it back. Pitch level for Ruth is 59, which isn't terrible.

This is fun but a lot of work for such a small prize.

Level 6 is just ridiculous. Not worth any of the rewards in that box
    Yeah Im about to give up and try again later.  refuse to put an ounce of gold into woh this weekend
    edited December 2019

And Cy is at 60.

I got BSD Brett to 7-5 twice in a row, man on second, one out, then he curved me out both times. Yikes.

Hopefully I'll have better luck next time, but this is much harder as you start down 7-0. If it becomes a situation where you can only clear about 25% of the time, the prize isn't worth it at all, especially since you have no idea how much LxP you can get out the box.  Plus, I hope I don't get stuck there too long in the tower. That would suck if I spend all weekend getting curved by Young and get anymore resources via WoH.

Enjoy!

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Anyone see the pitch level yet? I've been curved out plenty on 6.9 but haven't seen it. I know 6.8 was 55...
    I made it through 6.8 and 6.9 without much difficulty using just video boosts
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    This game can rot in hell as far as I’m concerned. They basically kept Wednesday level of difficulty only to reduce reward to crap.

Great job again.
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    level 6 is
    6.1 R Dock Ellis
    6.2 R Catfish Hunter
    6.3 L  Whitey Ford
    6.4 R Verlander 
    6.5 R Goose
    6.6 R Gaylord Perry
    6.7 R Carl Erksine
    6.8 R Gibson
    6.9 L Ruth
    6.10 R Cy Young
    @mattattack Thanks for posting this early. Much appreciated. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up.  Doesn't sound worth it at all.  They should really put in a second tower option for royale woh if they're just gonna make a level of ATGs that plenty of folks can't beat even with gold.  Guess I'll treat this is a prime event weekend where I only play CvC.
    Just no.  
    Yea i couldnt get by Babe with video boosts.  Ill try again later but tournys are more worth it to me
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Guess they are hoping the true Tap addicts will show up and spend major dollars to cycle, and get another inactive.  Either that or they let their crack CS staff be in charge of the event.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    In my opinion, the difficulty isn't that bad. Similar to the 7 level tower. However, the reward definitely is not even remotely worth it. Add 10k lxp in the lv6 rewards, and then there's something worth grinding for. 
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Was able to take down Cy Young quite easily with gold capped George Brett and 80 gold boost. Beat him 11-7. Was actually able to hit 3 hrs during the matchup. That's a good sign....I don't think they have Cy set to "kill" yet....he's only on "stun".

Same here. When I wasn't getting curved out, I had three HR's each round as well. Just couldn't tie it before he "won".

So I landed Ken Griffey Jr., capped him at G10, skills at 15/15. Going to use him on 5.8 against Gibby.

Batter up, huge matchup advantage shows up on the screen. First pitch is a HR. Bam.

Then nine straight curve outs. LOLOLOL

This isn't worth it, especially since now I got one of the best box pulls of the weekend. I'll just collect gold and win CvC.

In my opinion, the difficulty isn't that bad. Similar to the 7 level tower. However, the reward definitely is not even remotely worth it. Add 10k lxp in the lv6 rewards, and then there's something worth grinding for. 
    Right either keep this reward structure for a 5 level tower like before or add some lxp in 6 level one.   This is worth no ones time and resources and hopefully it gets called out
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I did beat it with G10 Brett with skills 20/20 and a video boost...only to get Mazara as a reward. What a total waste.

Crap, seriously? I didn't realize the useless Prime Player was also in that rewards box. That is a total waste of time. I thought you either pulled Piazza or the LL.

I bet the odds for the useless player are 50X that of the ones you could use, and that useless player is in other boxes.

• ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Beat Cy  first try with Mathews 80 gold boost.  Skills only at 12 and 10.  Got Votto.  Got Griffy with the free box. Great morning. 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    It was fun to walk off the Babe and CY, but rewards are not aligned with the effort, so probably one and done for me. Pulled the prime guy on lvl 5 and lvl 6 box...... 🤮

LOL. This is getting beyond comical.

I'm just having HR Derby off Young. Just destroying him. Six straight!! 7-6, no outs, then he promptly curves me out to "win".

Video Reboot, gold boost: HR, HR, HR, HR, Double, HR, CURVE OUT, CURVE OUT, CURVE OUT.

DON'T WASTE YOUR GOLD. I just got the exact same BS when I didn't use gold. HR Derby, 7-6, then he ends it with nine "strikes". LOL

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

I'm just having HR Derby off Young. Just destroying him. Six straight!! 7-6, no outs, then he promptly curves me out to "win".

Video Reboot, gold boost: HR, HR, HR, HR, Double, HR, CURVE OUT, CURVE OUT, CURVE OUT.

DON'T WASTE YOUR GOLD. I just got the exact same BS when I didn't use gold. HR Derby, 7-6, then he ends it with nine "strikes". LOL

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Really???  That’s weird!  I stayed silver and have cycled 3x with ease.
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

who r u using for the babe
    whynot said:

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

I am using my legend:

‘Twas A Joke
    - Blueleopard
    I'm gonna try Mathews...

whynot said:
    whynot said:

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

I am using my legend:

‘Twas A Joke
    canu post ur team wtf