silver/gold clubs

criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
Do any forum regulars have silver / gold clubs they want taken up to platinum in the next few weeks? PM me, can probably get it done for you in the next week or two.

Comments

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    do u have like 150k gloves to donate so i can get my club to diamond lol
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    no, got a bunch of diamond guys in my club that are constantly in the search for silver/gold/plat boxes. have to ability to hop on friday mornings without missing a cvc so if this fits anyone's description, PM me. no takers thus far
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Are they looking for clubs to snipe that are generally inactive?
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    no, we all have our own diamond / platinum clubs. don't understand why you're being so skeptical, just trying to help other people out while also achieving our own objectives (evo for gold guys and cash for the diamond guys)
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    These dudes are Saints. Appreciate it, gents.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    These dudes are Saints. Appreciate it, gents.
    No problem. Enjoy!
  • nelagesbuenonelagesbueno Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    I have a solo gold club.  I’m at gold 2.  I’d love to get closer to platinum.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Are they looking for clubs to snipe that are generally inactive?
    Looking for clubs that we can donate to, earn 75 loyalty boxes for silver/gold/platinum and level up rewards all within a short period of time. Some of us need Evo, some of us need cash. We would prefer to help some people out in the process rather than level a random club.thats all 👍🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • alan925alan925 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    If anyone is still interested you can PM me. I have a two team club at gold 7 that just needs gloves. I would greatly appreciate any help.
  • ta70neta70ne Registered Users 1 Posts

Gold 9 club about 6k gloves from Platinum.  If you need/want 20 evo, 15k cash or both I can help.  
    Let me know. 
  • DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Yes!!!!! If you guys still have anything left, i have a club ive been trying to grind out myself. Clubs name- Gold Donate. Anything helps!