Gene Tenace...early thoughts?

MOSSMOSS Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
I've already traded in my 540 Posada, since my 490 "Cool Shades" Posada was capped w/ high skills, and performing very well. I'm light on LXP, since capping ATG Gehrig, and Aaron. Is Gene worth it? I can move my ATG Jackie from 2B to Sub (since Posada performs much better), move my 520 "Free Agent" Morgan (He's a monster IMO) from DH to 2B, and then fill in Gene at DH. 

128k team strength, Silver Club. I know he's still rather new, but would appreciate any advice from the heavy hitters. Thanks, and Happy New Year!

Comments

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Double blowout isn't awful if you don't plan on using him for WOH. I elected to use the 540 posada over the super cool posada lol. Switch hitters rake. Gene will sit on the bench for me
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    My Keeper from 18’ was double blowout 540 Khris Davis and he is by far the leader on my squad in stats. Crushes CVC every at bat. But obviously isn’t on my woh bench. It’s a great skill for every other mode though
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If you value CvC/EB, I think it's a no-brainer because as of this writing, he's the only C that's double boosted at all times.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MOSSMOSS Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Thanks for the input fellas, I think I'll cap him. I hate not using max 540 pulls
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    MOSS said:
    Thanks for the input fellas, I think I'll cap him. I hate not using max 540 pulls

Keep in mind 560’s are going to be released this week that have equally bad skills.