Hot Deal!

cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
Only an hour left to buy this gem. Jeeeeeesus!

Comments

• ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    lol to each its own there still hasn't been anything on this game that has enticed me to spend any more cash on this game than I already have
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Lol and the big spenders will go for that.  That's a hard pass.  This is my second good laugh today after reading posts on this forum.
    Just no.  
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I don't who, at any price, would buy an all time great pitcher. Pretty useless. Only usable place would be clash but even so still doesn't help the point total. Leveled up I'm sure people would avoid him for lower leveled players in clash. Glu should never ever offer all time greats as pitchers. Just a waste. All time greats should always be position players.
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I want an ATG pitcher. Not paying $100 for it though. 

Is it confirmed this is an actual ATG? Picture looks like ATG but description just sounds like a regular 540 legend.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Tell me there are not going to put him in the ATG boxes Cooperstown clubs get for winning weekend event
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    I've stopped spending real cash on this game and have been real casual with this game lately and found myself even missing whole days of CVC back to back to back and oddly enough I still found myself just winning maybe one or two cvc rounds with less than 2k and pulling all the legends that have been offered in the boxes
    and its crazy cause I remember chasing players and going 1 for like 64 on boxes when I was really trying
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    That’s because glu doesnt stick to a real RNG.  It is very common that a weak team, or a team who had stopped spending pulls the best guy from the box.  My holders are loaded and never buy a box, while my main has to buy until I cry.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    look at all them cash deals to make up for a woh tower thats worth no ones time
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I don't who, at any price, would buy an all time great pitcher. Pretty useless. Only usable place would be clash but even so still doesn't help the point total. Leveled up I'm sure people would avoid him for lower leveled players in clash. Glu should never ever offer all time greats as pitchers. Just a waste. All time greats should always be position players.
    Points......lots of points.  
    bigvivec said:
    Points......lots of points.  
    True but after this weekend then what? How can he help for WoH or CvC. Sure he will look pretty in other modes but you make do with lesser pitchers, you are not earning anything with him after today. I guess 100 bucks for a weekend wonder. You all have more money to want to throw away then I do, I suppose.
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    @Toughthundercats if he is truly an ATG than my guess is that much like ATG hitters, the ATG pitchers will get big bonus points in every event for 2 or 3 weeks. For high end competitive spenders, a player like that can actually save them money.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    If I had heard from Glu 100% that keepers would be a thing for 2020, then that deal for the ATG pitcher becomes much more tempting for me. That would mean I have my ace for all of 2020 already 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    If I had heard from Glu 100% that keepers would be a thing for 2020, then that deal for the ATG pitcher becomes much more tempting for me. That would mean I have my ace for all of 2020 already 
    But how is that different from last year?  End strength was 550 and most of us were able to easily acquire 530 and above by seasons end. Hypothetically, we’re heading towards a max of 600 this season. Most of us will be able to acquire the latest and greatest by 2020 release date.  Whether it’s an ATG or legend/prime/bxp is irrelevant. That is unless ATGs evolve with 2020 status quo. But that didn’t happen this year, so I don’t believe it will next. All speculative on my part. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts

After buying this I opened over 100 boxes so far this weekend and zero legends... beat WOH and pulled the prime... f*** this game. 

After buying this I opened over 100 boxes so far this weekend and zero legends... beat WOH and pulled the prime... f*** this game. 
    Likenight would be appalled 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2 at least you got a lot of gold?
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    But how is that different from last year?  End strength was 550 and most of us were able to easily acquire 530 and above by seasons end. Hypothetically, we’re heading towards a max of 600 this season. Most of us will be able to acquire the latest and greatest by 2020 release date.  Whether it’s an ATG or legend/prime/bxp is irrelevant. That is unless ATGs evolve with 2020 status quo. But that didn’t happen this year, so I don’t believe it will next. All speculative on my part. 
    Last year we received several messages hinting about keepers. You won’t find a better pitcher keeper option, if keepers are a thing for sure again. My best right now is 370 for a SP. 
    @Waveburner kind of changed my perspective some what. If thinking in those terms you would be correct in the short term. But long term as far as keepers that'll be pretty expensive to level up they are already more expensive than regular legends. I can't  imagineh much it'll be in 2020 to level up.
    Last year we received several messages hinting about keepers. You won’t find a better pitcher keeper option, if keepers are a thing for sure again. My best right now is 370 for a SP. 
    I guess the whole issue is whether or not keepers will be brought into 2020. I don’t recall at which point last season Glu announced it. I do recall a very vague statement from last year that had us talking for months...