DOUBLE GOLD

2Next

Comments

• YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I guess I shouldn’t have spent all my gold chasing an ATG last night thinking I would just make it back up in the next few days....my bad. Fingers crossed they turn it back on today or for this weekend. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    LOL.....it was gone before I even watched one. 
  • ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Since there are no guidelines in this area the only thing we can go from is previous Christmases/holidays. Based in that alone, this is out of line and disrespectful. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited December 2019
    For a stinking day...what dillholes!!!

Edit: not even a day more like 12 hours🤨
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Yup, an absolute douche glu move. 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    So being that the blizzard tower was impossible today and I didn’t play, and the spotlight player only giving you the pitcher and not the batter didn’t buy any of that.  So I saved some money 💰.  No spending on any of the bullshit “deals” that they kept bombarding us with either. All in all a good day, quality time with the Family was nice. I think going forward this is how I’ll deal with this game. 
    I pulled only like only 350 to 400 while it was on. Stopped collecting to eat dinner, dessert, open presents and went home watched a movie with my wife thinking I'd have through New Years to rack up gold. It's like I said before in a previous thread, it's like opening up a present and it being toilet paper. We need it now because it seems as if we were just crapped on!
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    And now it's back... so they claim.  
    Just no.  
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    it’s not

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    it’s not
    You gotta close out that app every once in awhile.  It's double gold here.
    Just no.  
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Yup, an absolute douche glu move. 
    its "gluchbag" here forward.

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

Awesome through the 28th. Thank you Glu. Just a curious question though; why not keep it up through New Years Day to say thank you to all your gamers who actually love this game and that put up with all the bull crap through out the year? It's just a question that just needs to be asked...just saying or should I say just asking. Besides that I do appreciate you guys putting it back up. That move now doesn't make you guys at Glu look as big of losers. Just saying. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Double gold back on 

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    28th of january?? 
    Doesn't matter. Ap keeps crashing on me. This sucks so hard. I have only been able to farm maybe 100. Glu refuses to fix it.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I May sound weird, but have you tried to shut down your phone and turn it on again @drsmartassphd ?

if not, have you tried to delete the app and reinstall it again ?
    I’ve done all that several times

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Try putting your phone in the microwave for 60 seconds. It resets the motherboard. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Try putting your phone in the microwave for 60 seconds. It resets the motherboard. 
    I did this, but it didn’t do much. Do i need to turn it on?
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    I did this, but it didn’t do much. Do i need to turn it on?
    Yes. Hit the “Start” button on microwave.  For best results, wrap in tinfoil. 
    I wonder if we will get double gold to start the New Year or did we blow our load prematurely with Glu extending double gold for Christmas? 
    Thank goodness I pulled Griffey and won Piazza on my last WoH clear. I haven’t been able to farm consistently and WoH is too time consuming for the reward.

i hope it’s fixed soon

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I wonder if we will get double gold to start the New Year or did we blow our load prematurely with Glu extending double gold for Christmas? 

@drsmartassphd can write you a prescription to help avoid prematurely blowing your load. 

@drsmartassphd can write you a prescription to help avoid prematurely blowing your load. 
    🤣🤣🤣 I'm sure he can but unfortunately he's too busy right now complaining about not being able to farm gold
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I think double gold is live y’all! 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Live until the end of Friday 👍🏻