30% Discount clubs?

WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
Anyone offering this weekend? Willing to put up points and/or donate in exchange. Please let me know, thanks

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I can get you an invite if you need. Don't need anything in return.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Is Lou Gehrig apart of the weekend discount? I know it’s too late but I was curious. I just pulled him out of the last CVC reward box (Finally pulled an ATG, bless up) 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Is Lou Gehrig apart of the weekend discount? I know it’s too late but I was curious. I just pulled him out of the last CVC reward box (Finally pulled an ATG, bless up) 
    Yes! If the pattern holds, he should also be a bonus next weekend too. Also, congrats man!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    @DFBB Thanks! I hope so! That’ll be the only way I’ll be able to cap him! 
    I will donate, contribute weekend points, contribute CVC points (and leave before rewards), heck I’ll dance at your son’s bar mitzvah if anyone will allow me to hop in their 30 discount club and level up Lou Gehrig. I’m getting close to having enough LXP to cap him at gold and should after a little more gold grinding and Mega LXP boxes 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I will donate, contribute weekend points, contribute CVC points (and leave before rewards), heck I’ll dance at your son’s bar mitzvah if anyone will allow me to hop in their 30 discount club and level up Lou Gehrig. I’m getting close to having enough LXP to cap him at gold and should after a little more gold grinding and Mega LXP boxes 
    Pm me and I’ll get you an invite.  You don’t need to do anything to use it, definetly don’t want to see the dancing.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    whynot said:
    Pm me and I’ll get you an invite.  You don’t need to do anything to use it, definetly don’t want to see the dancing.
    Can I get in on your discount club? I'll donate gloves. 
    Just pm me your name @Punkers777, any points are appreciated
    - Blueleopard
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    If anyone is awake with a 30% discount, I could use it 😬 in game handle is same as here, and I can drop some points the rest of the weekend or leave immediately- whichever is best 👍🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I could also really use a .3 and can give gloves or points.  Thanks in advance! (Metsicans is my name in the game, too.)
    Metsicans said:
    I could also really use a .3 and can give gloves or points.  Thanks in advance! (Metsicans is my name in the game, too.)
    Your in a club when I sent
    - Blueleopard
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Thanks for the discount @whynot.  I hope you can hang on for a 1st place finish in there.
    Thanks for the discount @whynot.  I hope you can hang on for a 1st place finish in there.
    Thanks, trying to build another Cooperstown.  Appreciate the points!
    - Blueleopard
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    whynot said:
    Metsicans said:
    Your in a club when I sent
    Thanks @WhyNot ! I’m out now if you still have room. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Thanks @whynot. I finished this bad boy off

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I’d need a spot in a 30% discount club, pm me please