WOH restart question...

YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
Has there been any discussion about being able to restart WoH from the beginning without cycling. I can get up to level 6 of Woh but I can’t beat level 6 with out spending a lot of gold (don’t have a strong woh lineup for the final four). So it would be nice if I could press a button and restart woh from the beginning to continue to get my club more points with the bonus players I have. 

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Yes it’s been mentioned.  Seems to defeat the purpose in my opinion.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    YardGoats said:
    Has there been any discussion about being able to restart WoH from the beginning without cycling. I can get up to level 6 of Woh but I can’t beat level 6 with out spending a lot of gold (don’t have a strong woh lineup for the final four). So it would be nice if I could press a button and restart woh from the beginning to continue to get my club more points with the bonus players I have. 
    That is an awesome idea! I wish there was some way to do that but I also see @whynot perspective as well. Maybe if we can do it for some sort of minimal resource. Like extra bases, we use franchise coins for extra tickets and energy drinks for restarts. Honestly that's pretty creative.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Defeats the purpose of cycling. Wont happen.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Defeats the purpose of cycling. Wont happen.
    That would be the only hang up and that would be a pretty big hang up! Yeah...never will happen... it'll defeat the purpose.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Yes I proposed this before, especially for set ups like this weekend. I’ve cleared it a few times, but I’m currently getting curved out on Level 6 so much again I can’t clear it. Wish there was a way to restart, play through Level 5 for the LxP box. This weekend there’s nothing you can consistently win enough to cycle a player, which is pretty crappy

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Royale is, and has never been laid out to be an opportunity to cycle cap a player. Although I would like to have an option to omit or skip level 6, it’s not a realistic option. It waters down the game. 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I was figuring people more cycled so they could easily level up the special legend player more so then getting club bonus points. And I figured if there was a restart button it would increase each time like 25 gold, then 50 gold, then 100, etc. similar to cvc entries. 
    You have to realize that gold is a non issue for diamond players. This would be heavily exploited- both for slow playing a bonus player and for accruing resources. 
    I’ll say this one thing that @bigvivec has said numerous times, and I wholeheartedly agree with- Watering down resources leads to an opposite reaction from the game itself. 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Thanks @cooldowncanadacubs I understand. I agree that watering down resources could possibly ruin the game especially since GLu wants to make $$ from this game. Just didn’t think the resources in the first couple of rounds of woh royale are anything crazy except you would have a bunch of cash. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    YardGoats said:
    The entire reason the player and lxp box was at lvl 5 this week was to allow marginal teams a shot at prizes ONCE.  Better teams that can clear 6 will have multiple shots but lvl 6 was made intentionally penal.......however, this weekend festured top shelf closers for each side, so incomplete teams still had a chance.  
    edited December 2019
    YardGoats said:
    Thanks @cooldowncanadacubs I understand. I agree that watering down resources could possibly ruin the game especially since GLu wants to make $$ from this game. Just didn’t think the resources in the first couple of rounds of woh royale are anything crazy except you would have a bunch of cash. 
    Yes, exactly. Glu needs to make money for this game to exist in its current format. And they will always be ahead of the curve of developer vs gamer.  There is a digital economy to all app based games that holds onto basic fundamentals in business practices which include; supply, demand, addiction, emotion, etc... It’s not greed, the customer creates that one