Options

Advancing to Platinum

riblessx5riblessx5 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
So, i am not looking to level up past Gold players, because I've heard those with minimal spending cant afford the amount you'll need to level up in platinum, however, i do want to finish the playoffs for the prize. The question is, if I advance to Platinum and not Level up past capped Gold will the games become more difficult and lose more due to Gold and not Platinum status?

Answers

• Options
    cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Bonus games, prime, and tournament stay the same. Season, WOH, and CVC get harder
  • Options
    cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Bonus games, prime, and tournament stay the same. Season, WOH, and CVC get harder
  • Options
    Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    @riblessx5 For me, I leveled up way too early to Platinum level. When I got to Platinum level with mostly silver/gold level players, I lost most Season Mode games, I did horribly in CvC, I couldn’t get past Level 1 HOF WOH, and I had only about a .500 winning percentage in bonus games. It felt like the only bonus & tournament games I won were with my Ace and sometimes  2-3 starters. My 4-5 starters lost most of the time. Through much effort, I was able to turn it around and build a dominant Diamond team, but I learned the hard lesson about leveling up to Platinum too early. 
  • Options
    Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    edited December 2019

• Options
    MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Double post 
  • Options
    MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Bonus games do get harder by the way. Not much harder but there is an increase in difficulty. You will face tougher pitchers that’s for sure.