• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Anybody has 2 spots for the day ?
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    If that Pee Wee Reese is real....im
    about to be an All-Star Cycling MOFO
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    He’s 6% in the All Star rewards box and 2% in the classic rewards box
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    So who’s going to chase Peewee and who’s going to chase the same, slighty not as good 1b from a week ago and lxp?  Rendon is a decent bonus player who will do nicely in CVC so a consideration as well.  
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I will not be trying to get Hernandez since last week’s Buckner was a better reward IMO. That lefty against lefty skill is horrible. I will be cycling classic like a crazed man trying to get Pee Wee though out of the rewards box. 
    ........and right into their hands!   LOL
    edited December 2019
    They figured out a way to limit cycling and resource mining without making the difficulty harder and still keep people engaged.

Diabolical!!!
    bigvivec said:
    They figured out a way to limit cycling and resource mining without making the difficulty harder and still keep people engaged.

Diabolical!!!
    Oh 100%.  Frankly, I think it’s a smart move.

that said, I think there are still a lot of people out there without a true double skill RH hitting closer.  So Pee Wee would be incredibly valuable if they move Babe to 6.9 or 6.10 this week.

i was rolling out Stanky at 6.9 this weekend....and any time one of his skills shit off....I was toast vs Babe.  Having a guy like Pee Wee in that spot instead would have dramatically changed my cycling over the weekend
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Giving up the legend XP and a chance at Rendon who will be a bonus player all week, for a small chance at PeeWee that may not work out if box luck is not on your side...... tough call, but lxp is what this game has everyone chasing..... I’m most likely going to be sticking to HoF.....

Peewee is great for babe if you don’t have a guy for babe (plus can be used against RH pitchers also) ..... otherwise too much of a sacrifice in my view to miss an entire day of HoF
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Just to confirm... All-star woh is the same as the first 5 levels on last week's weekend royale woh... right?
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Just to confirm... All-star woh is the same as the first 5 levels on last week's weekend royale woh... right?
    Higher probability it is going to change if the rewards are changed..... tough to predict what they will do today on difficulty other than guarantee it will not be easier 😀
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Looks like a good day to cycle and build up lxp....got a few ATGs to cap....and Hernandez probably not gonna make the active roster.
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Any chance that they switch out that horrible left on left skill?  That really kills Hernandez's value.
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Any chance that they switch out that horrible left on left skill?  That really kills Hernandez's value.
    Makes him better u mean
    benny100 said:
    Giving up the legend XP and a chance at Rendon who will be a bonus player all week, for a small chance at PeeWee that may not work out if box luck is not on your side...... tough call, but lxp is what this game has everyone chasing..... I’m most likely going to be sticking to HoF.....

Peewee is great for babe if you don’t have a guy for babe (plus can be used against RH pitchers also) ..... otherwise too much of a sacrifice in my view to miss an entire day of HoF
    It really depends on your team makeup.

i currently have a team that can dominate against RH pitching.  But found out the hard way this weekend that a LHP at a high level, really put a wrench in my ability to cycle.

for that reason, a RH Hitter with two active skills becomes much more valuable than simply adding another bat
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I already have Harrah as a RH closer against Lefties. I also have two LH closers in BSD Brett and now Griffey SR. I would love Reese, though. Why couldn't they make him the main prize?  This is odd. I'm likely going for LxP today, unless they make HoF stupid hard. If so, then I'll chase Reese.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Also looks like a normal Royale on Wednesday. With that, my guess it will be easier than the last few towers, with the ability to cycle an LxP Mega box every 25 minutes or so. May be worth going after Reese then.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    I hope it is a mistake and they change it to a RHP skill. It’ll give him better WOH value and longer-term roster value. 
    edited December 2019
    I already have Harrah as a RH closer against Lefties. I also have two LH closers in BSD Brett and now Griffey SR. I would love Reese, though. Why couldn't they make him the main prize?  This is odd. I'm likely going for LxP today, unless they make HoF stupid hard. If so, then I'll chase Reese.
    Because it 1) gives something to those that can’t beat HOF and 2) in some instance reduces the cycling and release of mega amounts of LXP in to the game
    Also looks like a normal Royale on Wednesday. With that, my guess it will be easier than the last few towers, with the ability to cycle an LxP Mega box every 25 minutes or so. May be worth going after Reese then.
    Again, decision today is all team dependent 
    Well all this is now moot.  No more Pee Wee in the All Star box
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    and just like that... Pee Wee is gone
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    figured it was an error
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    now i dont even feel like cycling. why the **** are we getting a first baseman again
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Wonder if that means pitchers are the same as last Mon. 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Why am I not showing pee wee Reese? 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I'm showing Hernandez as well. What's up with that? I was really excited about this WoH. Now I'm just excited. I can use Hernandez but that Reese is that piece I need. 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    I'm showing Hernandez as well. What's up with that? I was really excited about this WoH. Now I'm just excited. I can use Hernandez but that Reese is that piece I need. 
    Lol 😂 

Who does this guy think he is?

I'm Keith Hernandez.....

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    6.5-perry
    6.6-verlander
    6.7-erskine
    6.8-cy young
    6.9-gibson
    6.10-babe

***changes are above

If you're not having fun, you're losing.