12/30 WOH Rewards for HOF and All Star

Comments

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    The removal of Reese from the AS level was a real adrenaline killer. Not sure if I want to keep cycling for a reward I dont care for, basically just the LXP, hoping to avoid Rendon... or try to squeeze in two D6 cycles in the same time frame. .
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    how do people hit off of babe ruth i suck against him
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    @aaronchenn who do you use ?
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

My dumb ass bought the package thinking Reese was a Switch Hitter. The value for the extra items in it was great for $20.

First flipping pull, I get Reese and realize he's a righty. LOL

Still a great WoH addition as he should be able to close against anyone with those skills.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    i'm 2/3 so far against him using cabrera at 16/16. do you have him?
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I might go back to Cabrera.  I am gold and have him at 16/16.  I have been using Buckner at 17/17 and I am 1/4 and not getting much to hit.
    criffy said:
    i have him at b2 but i only have 2k lxp rn because of Griffey so i can't upgrade him. using reggie smith 16/16 on ruth rn
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    My best option turned out to be Pedro Guerrero (late inn / runners, 16/16)....he's gone 2 for 2 against the Babe so far - even though his runners skill is deactivated to start.
    My problem is that Bob Gibson. That guy is a pain in the butt. Has anybody ever homered off that guy? Man that would be a victory in itself to take him yard once. 
    criffy said:
    i just lost twice more to babe, but both times i was getting straight fastballs. However, I am unable to hit them anywhere except to th efirst baseman
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    DFBB said:
    6.5-perry
    6.6-verlander
    6.7-erskine
    6.8-cy young
    6.9-gibson
    6.10-babe

***changes are above

So only lefty’s are at 6.4 and 6.10 ?
    @COWPILEY yes
    @aaronchenn i think that means your hit rating isn't high enough
    @bobdylan_fan gibson's been easy, 3/3 against him with video boost only (got fully loaded brett and griffey, been using brett), 2/5 against ruth with cabrera + 80g. thankfully i'm not cycle capping today, so not paying for any gold restarts today
    So it’s much tougher than last week but the reward is not as good. Perfect. 
    COWPILEY said:
    So it’s much tougher than last week but the reward is not as good. Perfect. 
    typical glu. its been happening all year
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    congrats to all the people that beat HOF today. Im 0/2 against Ruth, and I dont even feel like playing HOF or the rest of the day. Once again I dont ever expect it to be easy, but its just overall frustrating
    Ruth is like Ryan was when Ryan was at 6.10. Be very patient and try to put everything down the RF line. I'm 2-3 against him with Harrah, and my lone loss was mistiming one and hitting into a DP when it was 6-4, bases loaded, one out. Glad I had the video reboot.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    They changed Keith to vs RHP.
    Yes its a better skill but unfortunate for people that already had decided not to cap him.   This constant bait and switch stuff is ridiculous at times
    Gibson sucks so hard too. He's still a curve monster, even at 6.9. BSD Brett nearly doubles him on the matchup, yet he still leads off almost every round with a curve out.  I would beat that SOB every time if he didn't cheat so bad.

@drsmartassphd did you take him to 20/20? i'm 4/4 with brett with video boost against gibson
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    criffy said:
    @COWPILEY yes
    @bobdylan_fan gibson's been easy, 3/3 against him with video boost only (got fully loaded brett and griffey, been using brett), 2/5 against ruth with cabrera + 80g. thankfully i'm not cycle capping today, so not paying for any gold restarts today
    Been using Gonzalez against Ruth with 40 gold boost
    so far so good 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    criffy said:
    @COWPILEY yes
    Been using Gonzalez against Ruth with 40 gold boost so far so good. 
    Edit: Sorry, Harrah not Gonzalez. I’ve been using Gonzalez against Gibson no gold boosts. 

now we pretty much have another buckner as the hof award. thanks glu!

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Anyone else think difficulty is off the charts today?  My gold team is getting waxed
  • STAYB8KEDDSTAYB8KEDD Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Anyone have an updated chart? 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    HALL OF FAME
     1 * RRRRR RRRLR
     2 * RRRRR RRRRR
     3 * RLRLR RRLRR
     4 * RRRRR RRRRl
     5 * RLRLL RRRrl
     6 * RRRLR RRrrl
    Lower case indicates blowout starting scenario 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Anyone else think difficulty is off the charts today?  My gold team is getting waxed
    I think it's just designed to make you spend.  I spent 40g on 6.9 and 80g on 6.10, and sailed through.  Going through for free was virtually impossible. 
    Spent a bunch of gold but finally beat Babe with gold Cabrera at 13/13. No time to beat on this all day. Agree with @TheFullMonte. This is appearing to be the new norm and my team is really not competitive. At least 2-3 players short. 
    My BSD is 16/16, I think. He still wins 90% of the time, it is just the fact there is no margin for error, which is fine.

I got through without spending gold but it is very frustrating. 3 out of 4 times Babe would give me straight pitches only to have all of them popped up.

GLU must have put the "insane" switch on. Was 3-1 against Babe, now been 9 and out four straight times. LOL

This is the sign that you are now wasting gold.

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts

I beat HoF for the lxp, not this trash! Ah well. I'll throw him away after Thursday
    Just no.