540 switch hitting legend...

2Next

Comments

• Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    If they don't offer switch hitting 540 max Bowa to the general public, that would be straight garbage. I can't believe they would do that. 
    Well I guess I'm wrong. No Bowa. Ridiculous 
  • BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    Well, awesome.  Not bonus player for today or tomorrow, but still have him as Bowa.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Bowa was in the New Years box, it isn’t even New Years Eve boys.  I swear you guys make more drama then a bunch of high school girls getting ready for the prom! 

😂😂😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    Bowa was in the New Years box, it isn’t even New Years Eve boys.  I swear you guys make more drama then a bunch of high school girls getting ready for the prom! 

😂😂😂😂
    This is the same exact box except for Bowa.  Keep up.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Bigburg said:
    whynot said:

😂😂😂😂
    This is the same exact box except for Bowa.  Keep up.
    Ouch!!  Hang on, let me wipe the 🥚🥚 off my face so I can see it.  😊😊
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Yeah that messed me up. I bought this thinking Reese was a switch hitter too (remembering Bowa), got him, then realized I was a dumbass.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Does bowa have the same picture as these players? It says happy new year? 
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    He doesn't have a picture. Just a faceless man. That's how mine is anyhow...
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Hmmm that’s interesting... definitely another glu up im guessing he be in Wednesday box 
    Then GLU adds Yogi to the boxes AFTER purchase. Geez guys.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    $99 deal got me him & Reese twice to finish his cap..
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    What an unbelievable crock of horse crap.  How are you going to add players to boxes AFTER people have already started buying them????

You essentially gave people that bought later a chance at players that we didn’t get because we bought right away?

How is that a completely crooked thing to do?
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    #GiveEveryoneYogi
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    whynot said:

😂😂😂😂
    It’s the NYE box champ.   
    edited December 2019
    Yeah that messed me up. I bought this thinking Reese was a switch hitter too (remembering Bowa), got him, then realized I was a dumbass.
    LOL.......that’s what you get!!!  Less talking and more listening!!!!  Hahahahaha 
    What an unbelievable crock of horse crap.  How are you going to add players to boxes AFTER people have already started buying them????

You essentially gave people that bought later a chance at players that we didn’t get because we bought right away?

How is that a completely crooked thing to do?
    Don’t get carried away.   Should they have put this in the box from the start?  Yes.  But it’s not like this is the only day for boxes ever.  We buy daily and you’lll get several chances again......far from the missed chance of a lifetime this and the other threads about this are driving it up to be.  
    bigvivec said:
    LOL.......that’s what you get!!!  Less talking and more listening!!!!  Hahahahaha 
    Yes I got a great player, capped him, and used him to beat Ruth on my last round of WoH. Definitely a total loss for me. I’m devastated.

Update, they offered to swap Bowa out for Pee Wee.  I asked for full reimbursement of resources spent on him (Gold 10, 16/16 skills) and have not heard back. At this point I'd rather just keep Bowa.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Bigburg said:
    Update, they offered to swap Bowa out for Pee Wee.  I asked for full reimbursement of resources spent on him (Gold 10, 16/16 skills) and have not heard back. At this point I'd rather just keep Bowa.
    Honestly i would absolutely keep Bowa.  one day of bonus points is not worth it, keep the better player. 
    Shoot, I'd trade Reese for Bowa too. lol

Yeah, I'm done with it.  Not the first time they screwed up, played dumb and then moved on like nothing happened...wont be the last.
    bigvivec said:
    Yes I got a great player, capped him, and used him to beat Ruth on my last round of WoH. Definitely a total loss for me. I’m devastated.
    You were the one whinging like a grumpy grandma.  Be happy from the get if that’s what you are but you don’t get to be happy AND complain without getting some rocks thrown at you.  Simmer that one up PhD.
    Bigburg said:
    Honestly i would absolutely keep Bowa.  one day of bonus points is not worth it, keep the better player. 
    Pretty sure this was never a debatable consideration.......laughable but not debatable. 
  • bobrembobrem Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Where’s Bowa?
    bobrem said:
    Where’s Bowa?

He doesn't exist any longer

• bobrembobrem Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    But I want him.
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    bobrem said:
    But I want him.
    we all do
    Well 560s are out now