12/30 WOH Rewards for HOF and All Star

13Next

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    What better way to frick up a great player like Rendon than with double blow out. I'm dreading getting that useless pull after all this work.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    I got through without spending gold but it is very frustrating. 3 out of 4 times Babe would give me straight pitches only to have all of them popped up.
    Every time I would get Babe to 6-4, he would curve me out. Purposely went from 6-3 to 6-5 and won from there. Small sample...YMMV
    Yep, no more gold. Just went back with a regular video reboot, and got the same sequences I won with earlier. TY for the temporary screwing, GLU. Gonna save me some bricks!!!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I’m not gonna be like @likenight, but my luck on boxes has gone from bad to worse. I even pulled a regular BXP guy from a Prime or higher pity timer box. What r the odds? CS isn’t trying to help me on this either. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I’m not gonna be like @likenight, but my luck on boxes has gone from bad to worse. I even pulled a regular BXP guy from a Prime or higher pity timer box. What r the odds? CS isn’t trying to help me on this either. 
    The odds are actually very good.   Read the fine print.  On the 400 gold boxes it resets for any player pull, not a prime or better.   So you will more then likely then not receive a bxp player on the guarantee for those
    The odds are actually very good.   Read the fine print.  On the 400 gold boxes it resets for any player pull, not a prime or better.   So you will more then likely then not receive a bxp player on the guarantee for those
    That was a Guaranteed Prime or Better Box that I received from the Pity Timer.
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I have Jackie’s late inning skill at 20. 2-3 against Babe with 80 g boost. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Well something is off there.   The New years Box II doesnt guarantee a prime but that one says prime or better.  Was that a CS gift?

Yeah dude that pity timer on Box II is just a player guarantee, not a prime or Legend. That's the more expensive boxes that do that.

Well something is off there.   The New years Box II doesnt guarantee a prime but that one says prime or better.  Was that a CS gift?
    No, it was the box I received when I hit my Pity Timer. The box showed up in the store titled “Prime or Better”

Yeah dude that pity timer on Box II is just a player guarantee, not a prime or Legend. That's the more expensive boxes that do that.
    Dude, I didn’t just start playing this game. Look at the title at the top. It simply says “Prime or Better” which was a special box that was issued to me for hitting the Pity Timer. When you normally pull a BXP player for the Pity Timer, a BXP player just pops out, not a special box that is titled Prime or Better.
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Did u check your wifi?
    Did u check your wifi?
    Gotta admit, I didn’t. 😂 Anyhow, this was CS response I just received, which doesn’t make any sense.
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Wow, that CS response is complete bullshit
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    the name of the box is wrong. what you got is correct
    I think @drsmartassphd is just jealous that someone else besides him has something to complain or gripe about. JK @drsmartassphd Love reading your rants.
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    You know there's gotta be a daily pool in CS for whoever gives the best BS answer of the day.
    Right now Alexander is getting high-fives from his cubemates for that response.....
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Don’t ask how 😅, but Mike got it done. Video restart with two 80 gold boost. 

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    0 for 4 on all star Brown dominated my Edmonds skills 16/16 and that's with 2 80g boosts and 2 video boosts on the other two tries. Gave up and went chasing Reese spent almost 20000 in gold about wiped myself clean and got nothing but various xp and prime players multiple times mostly from the pity timer and then decided I'll do the classic WoH and ironically enough I pulled Hernandez on first try...not complaining just kinda left me scratching my head and butt at the same time
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    its glu saying thank you for spending 20000 gold
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Today makes no sense at all.

no sense.

My 20/18 Ted was 0-6 against Babe.  Didn’t even get close.

Stanky at 16/16 is 4-6 

How does that even happen?
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    @TheFullMonte I know what you mean. Have you read my post above 😵😵😵
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I used pee wee and beat babe 1st try with 80 gold boost and skills at 16/16. I always have best luck with new pulled players. I did have a hell of a time getting there though as I didn’t spend any gold at all other than 80 gold boost at 6/10. Probably two hours non stop playing to do it without gold. Much more rewarding to do it without gold good times 😬
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I tried 3 time to beat the babe with kingman.   G10 and 20/20 with 80 gold boost could not come close
    Got mad and quit.   Was as hard as beating Walter Johnson last week or harder.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I ran out of time.  Got a late start and started the day with under 5k in lxp. Not bad.....will be a solid middle of the lineup addition to my WOH squad......was going to blow it off until they changed his skills.  Kingman 16/16 did pretty good against Babe but didn’t own him.  Need to go deeper on skills.  Good times.  
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    510 d10 gene 20/20 handled him fine.....16 cycles . I’m going to have to cap kingman I think for next week when the inevitable bump happens. Anything higher and gene will get smoked . 

So depressing because just capped Brett and want to chase and level yogi on Friday. Well see what happens 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Yesterday really went my way, I haven’t pulled a true finisher since getting Sciosca from woh, and pulled Griffey over the weekend but could only level him to gold 1 so Boog was gonna have to find a way...But then they swapped the Babe into 6-10 which Toby Harrah destroyed going 12/13 and the one loss was an early swing that triggered a double play. I also pulled PeeWee from the field pass boxes so I’m ready for whatever nonsense they throw my way for now.

Had a great day yesterday as well. Didn't want Hernandez, but won enough LXP to cap Reese.

Still pissed about the "bait and switch" on my purchase. Granted, I know the odds of getting Yogi were slim, but still. That sucks that they did this. I would have waited had I known they would switch it up.

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

Had a great day yesterday as well. Didn't want Hernandez, but won enough LXP to cap Reese.

Still pissed about the "bait and switch" on my purchase. Granted, I know the odds of getting Yogi were slim, but still. That sucks that they did this. I would have waited had I known they would switch it up.

The issue is, that your odds were ZERO because you purchased before they modified the boxes.