To Whom It May Concern

TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

Dear GLU

CC:  Jerome Collins

This letter is served upon your breach of the TSB Consumer Agreement that was signed on agreed to by all parties accepting the Terms and Conditions when creating user profiles, pursuant to Title 17 of the California State Consumer Protection Law.

Additionally, This letter has been served as notice of your recent acts of non-stop crooked shit. You are required to cease and desist all acts of phuckery including but not limited to:

1) Modifying boxes purchased AFTER purchases have already been made.  (Seriously.  Is there not one single competent adult that works for this company that could have reviewed this proposed addition and thought "hey, that's not right.)

2) Shitty updates that lock us out of accounts

3) Even shittier, stupid responses from your wholly inept CS department.  ( No really, they are dumber than a bag of hammers)

5) Modifying the previously agreed to gameplay to limit gold to be accumulated by watching advertisements

6) Continued spamming of Forum by fake Doctors re WOH ineptitude

7) Endangerment to TSB users by allowing "Mandy" to solicit my boy Yoenis for heinous and salacious acts, that we believe will lead to him being locked in a basement, packed in a bathtub full of ice, missing one of his kidneys.

The listed actions are unwanted and unwarranted. This cease and desist letter shall serve as a pre-suit letter requesting that you provide written assurance within 3 days that you will discontinue further actions.

Sincerely,
BigMF'nVivec

Attorney of Record for TSB Forum Community

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I really do have a PhD, BTW....

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Don't do it @ShoveItUpYoenis2.. he's not worth it 🤣
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I really do have a PhD, BTW....
    It would be perfect if you add that into your signature line along with the reminder your team is gold..... it will avoid anyone else making that mistake 😀
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Don't do it @ShoveItUpYoenis2.. he's not worth it 🤣

YOLO
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Growing up, I had a Michael Jordan poster in my room that said “YOU MISS 100% OF THE SHOTS YOU DONT TAKE”  

@ShoveItUpYoenis2, This situation follows that .00000001% of the shots you really shouldn’t take...
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Number 4 was probably a doozie.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited January 2020
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Number 4 was probably a doozie.
    Thank Debby
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    8) F the cool down. 6 hours is still too long. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Dang I was just gonna start a thread bitching about the cooldown 
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    8) F the cool down. 6 hours is still too long. 
    They could lower it to 2 hours and I still wouldn't come back. Any cooldown at all is rediculous, and they lost a lot of players thanks to it. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Oh wow I forgot to mention the cool down period in my rant from yesterday's WoH thread. My bad!
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Make sure to include a rant about how you weren't able to cycle and how it's too difficult blah blah blah. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    @nwaredstar77 I didn't include about cycling in my rant because I can cycle and quite honestly I can careless about the cool down because I don't club hop but I should have because I agree with everyone else that's it's a bad thing for the game.