WoH Royale 12/27-12/29 - Use Your Time Elsewhere. Farm Gold, Play CvC, HR Derby, Prime Games, etc...

124Next

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    If this is the difficulty we see tomorrow....I’m probably dead in the water.

i got through (3) times on Friday....and haven’t cleared once on Saturday and Sunday.

really hoping this isn’t the end of the road for me and WOH
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    The rich get richer.............hate hate hate hate .......

edited December 2019
    Rough bracket......

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Yooo I finally won haha. I guess they turned the difficultly down after me being a ball buster lol. 

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    odd request, but can someone post a 100 game or more sample size of 540 Brett vs 540 Kingman?  Curious to see the results 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Don’t wanna brag, but first and only WOH win. Go me!

Tapped out but not bad.......got tired of tapping....

Got these guys......good times

One one of my clubmates prime score.  Best I’ve ever seen.   
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    bigvivec said:

My God! And I thought my 189-0 game I recently had was great. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    snowy24 said:
    bigvivec said:

My God! And I thought my 189-0 game I recently had was great. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    BSD indeed!
  • BOXHOUNDBOXHOUND Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I like this setup. Cycle capped Mazara plus pulled Piazza and Votto a couple times each. 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    BOXHOUND said:
    I like this setup. Cycle capped Mazara plus pulled Piazza and Votto a couple times each. 
    If you're cycle capping mazara, do you actually have a need for him? 460 primes are way behind the curve. 

That being said, agree that anything is better than prime games on the weekend
  • BOXHOUNDBOXHOUND Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    No need for him other than the extra pxp. Capped Votto, Piazza and Griiffey and still ended the weekend with more pxp and lxp than I started with. Due to repulls and the lxp boxes
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Because I couldn't farm, I kept playing WoH. They clearly turned down the insanity yesterday. It wasn't taking nearly 90 minutes to get solid enough RNG to not get curved out before you could score 7 against Young.
    With that, I cleared it about 8 times total this weekend. The last four times, I pulled Piazza each time.

I worked on capping him via cuts of old Legends. I got him up to G6, pulled him, put him to G7, pulled him, got two 10K LxP mega box pulls during that time, got him to G9 and then pulled him again with only 5 minutes left in the event. He is capped.

Had they had the difficulty at that level all weekend, this would have been a lot more fun.  I stand by my OP. That was just an awful set up. Hope it doesn't happen again.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Because I couldn't farm, I kept playing WoH. They clearly turned down the insanity yesterday. It wasn't taking nearly 90 minutes to get solid enough RNG to not get curved out before you could score 7 against Young.
    With that, I cleared it about 8 times total this weekend. The last four times, I pulled Piazza each time.

I worked on capping him via cuts of old Legends. I got him up to G6, pulled him, put him to G7, pulled him, got two 10K LxP mega box pulls during that time, got him to G9 and then pulled him again with only 5 minutes left in the event. He is capped.

Had they had the difficulty at that level all weekend, this would have been a lot more fun.  I stand by my OP. That was just an awful set up. Hope it doesn't happen again.

I felt completely the opposite.  I really enjoyed the weekend.  

Once it wasn't in insane mode on Sunday, it was a LOT more fun. I just still do not feel the prize was worth the effort. Had Level 6 had another LxP box or something, then yes....OR...

Have the Legend in the box at higher odds. Put the Legend at 750 or something and split the other two guys since they were already in prior boxes.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    It’s **** Tuesday. Can this thread just be put to bed?! 
    Oh you mad. Don’t reply and it will likely go away.

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    agree no more posts till 2020

Once it wasn't in insane mode on Sunday, it was a LOT more fun. I just still do not feel the prize was worth the effort. Had Level 6 had another LxP box or something, then yes....OR...

Have the Legend in the box at higher odds. Put the Legend at 750 or something and split the other two guys since they were already in prior boxes.

Level your skills and the effort won’t be apparent.  You have the horses but still rather complain than do what you ought to have the experience you are crying for.  Honestly doc, you’re too much.