Feedback I Got From A Sales Rep and Lawyer on Yogigate: There Are Five Threads, So I'm Making This 1

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Because I do not want to reply in all five with this.

So, TIFWIW, but my hot wife is a badass sales rep at her company. Like, gets flown all over the globe to train others on how to kick ass like she does.

I told her what was going on. Her first reply was "please tell me you didn't send those crooked bastards anymore money". LOL

After explaining the situation, she did say it is a form of "bait and switch", but not in a technical definition of the word. However, what was done was completely unethical as it gives an advantage to those who purchased the same, better product later.  Also, the fact that it could cause others to lose due to scoring, bonuses, etc, is what should be the focus, as well as the original buyers having "ZERO CHANCE" to get the better player. She stated if her or anyone at her company did something like this for one client, and then took that offering and enhanced it for another client that is in the same market competing, the company would be fined millions and the rep who did it would be fired immediately.

One of my BFFs is an attorney and he stated exactly what the wife did. While not the technical "bait and switch" tactic, it does harm the first buyers as they purchased an "inferior product".

Hope this helps! BTW, CS basically told me the devs can change boxes at any time, so don't expect this to be resolved in a fair way.

Happy New Year, Gents!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    You will catch some ish for this, but I agree. It is a form of bait and switch.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I agree it is horrible business practice, but if you don’t like it...quit playing the game. I would say stop complaining, but I’m sure you don’t even listen to your hot-ass-wifey when she tells you the same thing. 
  • STAYB8KEDDSTAYB8KEDD Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Bad ass hot wife.... lmao doubt that 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Seems to me you guys are all upset that glu sweetened the pot to increase sales, a common and totally acceptable business practice.  There is a lot of thinks to complain about on this app but this isn’t one of them.

Do you guys go to the grocery store when they put milk on sale and complain you paid more yesterday?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    whynot said:
    Seems to me you guys are all upset that glu sweetened the pot to increase sales, a common and totally acceptable business practice.  There is a lot of thinks to complain about on this app but this isn’t one of them.

Do you guys go to the grocery store when they put milk on sale and complain you paid more yesterday?
    This is a poor analogy and you should feel bad for posting that
    whynot said:

😂😂🤣 Perhaps you should feel bad for starting multiple threads on a minor issue?!?!
    - Blueleopard
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    whynot said:
    whynot said:

😂😂🤣 Perhaps you should feel bad for starting multiple threads on a minor issue?!?!

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I never knew milk went on sale, and no you just return it and re-buy it :-)
    whynot said:
    whynot said:

Even I lol that one!
    - Blueleopard
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    whynot said:

That's not even close to the same thing.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I don't drink milk
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    First things first....hot wife...beauty is in the eye of the beholder... Someone might think a lady that looks like a bulldog that got stung by a swarm of yellow jackets looks hot while to me I'll be like nahhh...not today or tomorrow or ever but to each his own I guess. Next thing, really, Yogigate.... I'm don't know where to start on this one... other than, wow! I agree 100% with @whynot there are  other relevant things wrong with this game...this whole "Yogigate" is because there is a need to complain about nothing. If you don't like it don't chase the product. Don't buy the product. Don't play the product. If you haven't realized by now Glu does some really peculiar things, there is no rhyme or reason.
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Let’s not get into other people’s wives. If you love them, you’ll keep them away from this game, both directly, and indirectly. If you’re gonna keep bragging, show the pics. Side boob is a favourite of mine. Otherwise, stick to game talk. FTR, all women are beautiful. 
    edited December 2019
    @cooldowncanadacubs not getting into anyone's wives. Just saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder. He does a lot of bragging in my experience with people those who brag the most have the least of what they say they have. Like you said prove it. If not then shut thy mouth!
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Oh jeez, now bc I won’t post pics my wife is ugly (maybe). There won’t be pics. Lol

so CS asked for time to review this situation. Hope that helps those annoyed by this recent GLU SNAFU

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    @cooldowncanadacubs not getting into anyone's wives. Just saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder. He does a lot of bragging in my experience with people those who brag the most have the least of what they say they have. Like you said prove it. If not then shut thy mouth!
    Honestly @Toughthundercats, it’s dumbfounding that there is someone that coexists with the Good Doc.  There’s part of me that is surprised that she hasn’t put an ice pick in his ear while sleeping. I know I would’ve. 
    Personally I always respect a man that brags about his wife, too many fools criticize them.  Keep it coming @drsmartassphd!!

BTW, been married to mine for 33 years and she gets hotter everyday! 😀😀
    - Blueleopard
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I can vouch for the dr. His wife is both hot and extremely flexible. 

I also think Glu should send another global compensation gift otherwise I wouldn’t be compensated since I didn’t buy the boxes until today. 
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2 since you can vouch then I guess it's true. I'll take ketchup with that foot of mine.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

Because I do not want to reply in all five with this.

So, TIFWIW, but my hot wife is a badass sales rep at her company. Like, gets flown all over the globe to train others on how to kick ass like she does.

I told her what was going on. Her first reply was "please tell me you didn't send those crooked bastards anymore money". LOL

After explaining the situation, she did say it is a form of "bait and switch", but not in a technical definition of the word. However, what was done was completely unethical as it gives an advantage to those who purchased the same, better product later.  Also, the fact that it could cause others to lose due to scoring, bonuses, etc, is what should be the focus, as well as the original buyers having "ZERO CHANCE" to get the better player. She stated if her or anyone at her company did something like this for one client, and then took that offering and enhanced it for another client that is in the same market competing, the company would be fined millions and the rep who did it would be fired immediately.

One of my BFFs is an attorney and he stated exactly what the wife did. While not the technical "bait and switch" tactic, it does harm the first buyers as they purchased an "inferior product".

Hope this helps! BTW, CS basically told me the devs can change boxes at any time, so don't expect this to be resolved in a fair way.

Happy New Year, Gents!

What a load........I’m sure they agreed with you so you’d stop carrying on about your phone game!!   LOL
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Let’s not get into other people’s wives. If you love them, you’ll keep them away from this game, both directly, and indirectly. If you’re gonna keep bragging, show the pics. Side boob is a favourite of mine. Otherwise, stick to game talk. FTR, all women are beautiful. 
    Pics or it never happened!