ATG Keepers

TXAG17TXAG17 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
Out of the 4 ATG that have been available via boxes, which one would you want as a keeper?

Comments

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Ted or Lou would be my top two over Jackie and hank. Yogi would easily be the top but hasn't really been available to the masses yet. 

That being said, I haven't been able to land any of them yet
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'd rank them in this order:

1)yogi
    2)lou
    3)ted
    4)hank
    5)jackie
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    As a lefty with the RHP/runners on skills, Yogi has the best combined WOH & bonus game roster value, so I’m going with Yogi as the clear favorite. Also, left-handed hitting catchers are rare, and the other ATGs are in positions where lefties are more abundant. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Agreed on Yogi, but since many of us use MY Legend as a catcher, I’d be lost as to what to make that position 😂
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    My Legend fits perfectly into this position abbreviated INA (inactive), until it is given a second skill. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    My Legend fits perfectly into this position abbreviated INA (inactive), until it is given a second skill. 
    At the beginning of season? Hats off to you, my starter team is never that blessed.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • ScottsdalesmashScottsdalesmash Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    This one above all...

• HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Been lucky enough to pull Lou and ted. Hoping I can pull that yogi. I still only have a 360 at catcher because I can’t seem to pull one.. 
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    I’ve pulled Jackie Robinson and Ted Williams. I’m hoping I can get Lou or Yogi before the season ends 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    This one above all...

Man,I have a feeling he's going to be super elusive. At least, for me. :(
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    None.  I’d only keep a double stacked skill player, one for each side of the plate.  I would wait until the last couple weeks of the season then go all in on the chase providing the max totals for ATGs and the best legends out at the end of the year were the same as they were last year.   

Plenty of time to sort out legends;  you don’t even need to level them to be able to make them a keeper. Stack them on the bench and sort it at the end of the year when you see what else is available is my advice.  
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    DFBB said:
    This one above all...

Man,I have a feeling he's going to be super elusive. At least, for me. :(
    LOL......Mr. 280k team strength......I have the world’s smallest violin playing a sad song for you right here.....    LOL