Comments

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    He’ll be added in 6 hours. 
  • ScottsdalesmashScottsdalesmash Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Just got him

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Does your box show him in it?
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    It would be hilarious if today they add Bowa to the box late!  I know lots of guys would be upset (what’s new), but I love a good joke!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Yes.  Just restart the app.  
  • BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    Yes.  Just restart the app.  
    Mine doesnt show him after restarting numerous times.
    Me too
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Mine doesn’t show him either. I like these boxes because I get the 2,000 LXP most the time and I get to chase an ATG
    My bad.  I just looked at my purchases.  I got it from Ring in the New Year Special.  My apologies 
    Hah, you slick SOB  :smiley:
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    My bad.  I just looked at my purchases.  I got it from Ring in the New Year Special.  My apologies 
    Glad you at least got a chance!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I still bought 9 of the boxes to no avail on any atg.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

If they add Yogi to it, I'll buy a bunch. I have a lot of gold to spend, and will definitely drop at least 2500 before fan rewards end. If not, I'll wait and see what tomorrow's boxes bring.

Not falling for what they did yesterday with Yogi again. Will be patient this time.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    LOL.....2500 = “a bunch”
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    250 gold a box is nice but 0.5 chance is brutal.. the first time they had the 250 atg box I spent a ton on it and pulled nadda zip.. Over 20k. Learned my lesson on those boxes I will never buy any again. 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    250 gold a box is nice but 0.5 chance is brutal.. the first time they had the 250 atg box I spent a ton on it and pulled nadda zip.. Over 20k. Learned my lesson on those boxes I will never buy any again. 
    Same here, never again, not with those ridiculous odds. 
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    For me, I opened about 75 ATG boxes and never pulled an ATG. I won’t be doing those again unless they change the odds. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Got Williams after 8 boxes.  But his bonus is done.......

.......maybe if I’d gone all in for “a bunch of boxes” and bought two more I’d have had a better result.  
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Yeah between Xmas & New Years ATG boxes I dumped 80k gold on these as I still haven't pulled Gehrig. All I got was one repull of Jackie.

Sadly these crap boxes are now probably my last remaining shot at pulling Gehrig.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Just got Aaron today to go with Yogi, Gehrig, & Ted. But at Diamond I'm finding it hard to want to make any effort boosting them & so far they just sit on my bench as potential TSB20 keepers, or I put them in at Bronze for a few bonus points. 
    All have been rewards from purchases on the Specials page.