Happy New Years Jerks!

cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
Love most of y’all, dislike some of you, but let’s make it a good year! 

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @cooldowncanadacubs Happy New Year man!
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    (Hand raised)

happy new year!
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Happy new year guys/gals! Be safe!
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Happy New Year everyone. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Well glu is right on schedule, putting their best foot forward for 2020 by not releasing a gift at midnight...lol...
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    I'm sure the idiots didn't put the right year for the push 
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    The wife and kid are in bed, so I can sit back and have a little time to reflect on the year. These are my favorite moments. When life slows down just long enough so you can truly appreciate all the twists and turns that got you where you are today. No, this post has nothing to do with the game, just wanted to say thanks for making this community so fun. And of course, happy new year! Hope everyone’s 2020 is even better than the last! 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Here it is,.. first gift of 2020 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    (Hand raised)

happy new year!
    FTR, I’m not one of your haters. In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever disagreed with anyone without giving a reason.  
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    LOL......hard to tell anymore.  Maybe I should make a drunken video where I’m yelling at my family and making them all indulge me before I go OUT to get blackout wasted then brag about it like I was 15........that seemed to get a lot of “likes”.  The group as a whole is disappointing lately.......
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited January 2020
    bigvivec said:
    LOL......hard to tell anymore.  Maybe I should make a drunken video where I’m yelling at my family and making them all indulge me before I go OUT to get blackout wasted then brag about it like I was 15........that seemed to get a lot of “likes”.  The group as a whole is disappointing lately.......
    Could it be that it isn’t the group that is the problem?  (FTR, not a disagree stalker, but I have disagreed when i felt you were wrong)
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard