Greatest repulls of all time, it’s on video

Comments

• snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Your daughter is hilarious! Those pulls were nuts! 
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    This made my night. Cheers 🍻 
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    i just witnessed firsthand how crazy this game makes people..
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    There may be a point in the future when sobriety kicks in....that you may regret sharing this video with the rest of the world. Just saying. Until then - nice one.
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Too soon for @MoenPDC to leapfrog @drsmartassphd for best post of 2019? 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Entertaining 👍🏻😂
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    That is the best PSA to Just Say No To Alcohol ever!!!!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    There may be a point in the future when sobriety kicks in....that you may regret sharing this video with the rest of the world. Just saying. Until then - nice one.
    Stfu
    edited January 2020
    LOL.....settle down Ty....bob was polite but I’ll be straight......that was a ridiculous mess of a video and even though I laughed so hard I might have a hernia now, I’m embarrassed for the OP at the same time.  Finding sobriety has nothing to do with anything IMO; it’s about dirty laundry and this was too personal to air.  Check yourself brother;  laughing at you and not with you and feeling sorry for you at the same time.  I don’t feel good about it;  honestly I like you but sweet Jesus, don’t make a spectacle of yourself.

Delete the thread and video;   I’m saying this cause I’m in your corner, really.  
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    edited January 2020
    bigvivec said:
    LOL.....settle down Ty....bob was polite but I’ll be straight......that was a ridiculous mess of a video and even though I laughed so hard I might have a hernia now, I’m embarrassed for the OP at the same time.  Finding sobriety has nothing to do with anything IMO; it’s about dirty laundry and this was too personal to air.  Check yourself brother;  laughing at you and not with you and feeling sorry for you at the same time.  I don’t feel good about it;  honestly I like you but sweet Jesus, don’t make a spectacle of yourself.

Delete the thread and video;   I’m saying this cause I’m in your corner, really.  
    This was when I was still soberish and before I went out. Maybe if I posted something after all the whiskey I drank and the 14 beers I had there would have been an issue. Legit blackout last night, still drunk.

its not my fault you don’t know how to have a good time @b@bigvivec

i stopped listening to you when you told me in September it was too late to go diamond. Your the only one that stays in plat. So enjoy your expensive players to level while not being able to d6 cycle sucka
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Clawd have mercy that was a lot of flexing there.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• silkyhotshotssilkyhotshots Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Great video! People just don’t understand baseball and alcohol are a great combo!
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Great video! People just don’t understand baseball and alcohol are a great combo!
    Well said
    MoenPDC said:
    Well said
    Dont cry because its over brother, laugh because it happened. LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE GIRL
    2nd thoughts. the best part of this video is you're plugged into your charger lmao
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Nice Video... I immediately wanted to deadlift something heavy.
    Test
    Checking because Debby keeps deleting my posts.  
    Not sure why;   I get told to stick it up my ass and that’s ok. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Closing this thread because unfortunately, people can't help themselves.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
This discussion has been closed.