2020 TSB

riblessx5riblessx5 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
So over the last couple years, for each season does GLU up the ante and make. Better gifts or maybe offer 4 keepers or does my left over XP roll over to next year? I know VIP status rolls over, but is that all I can expect?

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Last year (2018 version) they kind of did a fire sale of sorts had triple and then I think even quadruple gold and if I remember correctly I was getting boxes that I couldn't miss on towards the end. For 2019 you got to take 3 keepers, 2 batters and 1 pitcher, but it was at a cost of five times of the normal cost to level up. I don't ever remember such benevolence in versions prior to 2018 but then again this was the first year for the keepers. This year who knows what will happen, Glu is anything but consistent or predictable.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited January 2020
    riblessx5 said:
    So over the last couple years, for each season does GLU up the ante and make. Better gifts or maybe offer 4 keepers or does my left over XP roll over to next year? I know VIP status rolls over, but is that all I can expect?
    Expect to pay a lot of cash or have a mediocre team; This machine keeps refining its approaches and it’s to the point now where I say thank you after getting railed.