Royale WOH 1/1/20

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
I hope this isn’t what we see in the WOH boxes today with it being 6 levels and all.
Prev13

Comments

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    glu don't you fu,  cking dare pull this absolute bullsh¡t.
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    JOC returns!!!!
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Ughh!!!🤮🤢🤮😠🤮🤢 I guess I'll be concentrating on painting one of my rooms in my basement then trying for that recycled trash.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

They seriously offering Piazza again?!? LOL

Boxes still say weekend....

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Welp, after closing and reopening, yup, recycled players and offering the same legend from the weekend.

What a joke.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Thats just laziness. Come on.
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Grab the Mega LXP box in Level 5, and call it a day.....
    Grab the Mega LXP box in Level 5, and call it a day.....

Depends on how hard Level 6 is. Hopefully since the prizes suck so hard, it won't be stupid hard. I'll cycle all day for the free LxP if the endeavor is only 20-25 minutes.

lv6 is the same.... what I can't even begin to comprehend is how glu has the balls to make the reward even worse

Seriously it is?  I haven't gotten there yet.

That really sucks. They really and truly hate a lot of their customers. LOL

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Looking on a FB group they’re saying g it’s ridiculously tough again. 
    ohwait... they also made the lv5 reward worse too:/
    Looking on a FB group they’re saying g it’s ridiculously tough again. 

It is. They have 5.10 Gibson's cheat mode on 60+, so he will curve you out faster. I've already had to use a video reboot to beat him, whereas this weekend I didn't lose to him on 5.10.

I'm on 6.9 now, and Ruth's cheat mode is over 60 as well, so it has been curve city.

Also notice the Legend in the boxes is now at 560, so GLU is really sticking it to us with these prize offerings today. I would have never gone through the trouble of capping Piazza so fast had I known they would just recycle him as the prize again.

Lost 6.10 once already, im done. no more of this bullcrap for me
    I know I bitch way too much, but this is really nuts. Between this and the Yogi thing a couple days ago, I could kick myself for sending these jerks more money

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Was really looking forward to playing today being home all day.  Unfortunately no reason to play same players in woh that I already have and a 560 carter with unfavorable skills. 🤢 
    Game is to predictable bump beginning of month legends with terrible skills.. good skills at the end of the month etc.. We need some spontaneity glu release a good player when no one expects it! 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    They must love to hear everyone bitching. I honestly think that they get enjoyment out of it. Either that or they’re just f_cking stupid!!! Either way they suck!!
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Got the anticipated Schwarber and 1k LXP. Makings of another banner day. 
    Yeah I cleared and got Piazza (so 5K LxP) and then 4K from blue box.

Lot of work for the same stuff I won this weekend lol

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Image result for letterkenny kick garbage can gif
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Needs 10k lxp reward for 6 and it would be alright, as is not worth it.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Definitely a lackluster/crappy start to 2020. Just kinda looking back to this time last year....we were still in the mist of double gold for that whole week...maybe more (I can't remember for sure) but definitely double gold...WoH had some amazing players with awesome skills. They were offering boxes with 5 star specialty players with higher overalls than primes or legends. Some legends too were amazing. I'm speechless about TSB 2019, ever since 2015 (when I started playing) the game progressively got better as a whole not saying that their were not issues but as a whole the game got better from year to year. But this year it's like these developers lost their way. The game actually took a couple steps back. I remember the keepers were highly anticipated and then it (imo) was a flop. They came with a high cost to level. Then it was issue after issue after issue chasing away amazing players that were on this very forum giving amazing content. Glu what gives?!? You almost had your all's top spenders/top teams ready to boycott this game because somehow you all couldn't figure out the hole in the ground from your butthole. And now expecting an amazing day to kick off the New Year we got a recycled WoH with a 560 legend in boxes with less than desirable skill set. What makes me think 2020 version is going to better? You all already took steps backwards that's a lot of ground to make up to become better. It could've started today to rebuild confidence for your next version. But you guys blew it again...
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Definitely a lackluster/crappy start to 2020. Just kinda looking back to this time last year....we were still in the mist of double gold for that whole week...maybe more (I can't remember for sure) but definitely double gold...WoH had some amazing players with awesome skills. They were offering boxes with 5 star specialty players with higher overalls than primes or legends. Some legends too were amazing. I'm speechless about TSB 2019, ever since 2015 (when I started playing) the game progressively got better as a whole not saying that their were not issues but as a whole the game got better from year to year. But this year it's like these developers lost their way. The game actually took a couple steps back. I remember the keepers were highly anticipated and then it (imo) was a flop. They came with a high cost to level. Then it was issue after issue after issue chasing away amazing players that were on this very forum giving amazing content. Glu what gives?!? You almost had your all's top spenders/top teams ready to boycott this game because somehow you all couldn't figure out the hole in the ground from your butthole. And now expecting an amazing day to kick off the New Year we got a recycled WoH with a 560 legend in boxes with less than desirable skill set. What makes me think 2020 version is going to better? You all already took steps backwards that's a lot of ground to make up to become better. It could've started today to rebuild confidence for your next version. But you guys blew it again...
    Because they SUCK!!!!!
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    This is the first Royale I can remember where I won’t bother touching (wasting my time on) WOH. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Was really looking forward to playing today being home all day.  Unfortunately no reason to play same players in woh that I already have and a 560 carter with unfavorable skills. 🤢 
    Game is to predictable bump beginning of month legends with terrible skills.. good skills at the end of the month etc.. We need some spontaneity glu release a good player when no one expects it! 

This ^^^^
  • BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    My capped Brett getting curved out on 4.10.... hmmmm. Seems once I capped my Brett and Griffey up to D8,the troubles just moved to a different spot in the level. My capped LL Bellinger had no trouble all weekend with 6.8, useless after 6.4 now. Can’t even auto play on level 6 now with any consistency. Keep losing 6.1 or 6.2.  

Very frustrating storyline today for sure.  CS tells me they like to keep the game challenging for the users. Not sure what the challenge is ?? Maybe challenge players to spend more $$$ and gold. You either get a pitch to hit or you don’t. Game takes zero skill.  Feel like a drug addict some days chasing the dragon
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Just take the next couple hours off from the game folks and watch some winter classic.  It has a lot more to offer today than anything glu does.  What a start to the glu year.
    Just no.  
    The boxes still say Weekend Royale too lol

anyone want to join my clash of clans clan?
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    This is an effin joke. I can’t get past 6.5. Wish I could say it’s been fun but it never really was this year. Later !