New Year's Day Pop Up

EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
Did anyone see a $99 pop up for 25k gold 40 mega lxp and 30 mega pxp?  One of the guys in my club got it, But I never saw it yesterday.

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Yes
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    i saw it twice, its the same one that popped up christmas eve as well
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts

• EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Thanks for the responses guys.  I feel left out.  Guess I am on the naughty list this year?  I saw one for 20k with 40 mega lxp and 30 mega pxp on  Christmas Eve, but I didn't get any popups yesterday.  Normally I hate getting pop ups so it was awesome, but sucked all at the same time. 
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    It has been oooping up for me the last few day’s. It popped up 3 times yesterday. I almost bought it. If it pops up again I’m pulling the trigger 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Thanks for the responses guys.  I feel left out.  Guess I am on the naughty list this year?  I saw one for 20k with 40 mega lxp and 30 mega pxp on  Christmas Eve, but I didn't get any popups yesterday.  Normally I hate getting pop ups so it was awesome, but sucked all at the same time. 
    ah you are correct i am mistaken.  The one on christmas eve was 20K gold with those XP boxes
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts

Every time I say I’m gonna stop spending Glu dangles that deal in my face knowing I’ll bite. Honestly if you’re going to spend $20 here and there you are better off on pulling the trigger on that $100 deal as it’s the best value in the game. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    What if I have zero use for the MPXP boxes?????  Then what? 
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    What if I have zero use for the MPXP boxes?????  Then what? 
    I don't factor them in.  I have more pxp then I will need this season.  The deal gives you 20k in mega lxp boxes and 25k in gold. The everyday price (I would never pay this much, there is always a deal) is 10k for $99, so you are getting an extra 35k gold value even without the pxp.  I don't want to spend the money, so I glad I didn't get the pop up temptation.