ATG vs Reg Legends

SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
I apologize if this has been asked before on the forums.  I used to be on here alot and took a break from the game.  I've pulled ATG with ease this opposed to last year.  I'm finding that they are not letting you earn xp so freely anymore like last year's game with WOH.  I know ATG continue go up but they are so costly, and I constantly pull legends like Gary Carter today.  Should I be investing in the ATG regardless or continue to build up the legends I've already pulled?  I'm not a big spender but I spend enough to better my odds.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It all depends on the players involved, your resources, and your primary objective. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    My honest answer is level a couple to give you a good chance at WOH. They have good value but this late in the year the year the values will only go up a couple more times so 560 legend vs potential 570-580 ATG isn’t that much and it will be the end of the season when they reach that anyway. Get a top righty and a top lefty and after that it doesn’t matter. Again, just my opinion. If you care about team strength go ahead and level all of them. 
  • SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    Right now I got Ted (B7), Gherig (G2), Robinson (S8).  I never have enough legend xp to cap even with vip rewards because it's so pricy.  Also if I pull that weekend legend like last weekend Griffey or Carter today I focus some energy on them.  I'm only at Gold level and play mostly for CvC and club events.  I play WOH Everytime.  I guess my conflict is that I've been saturated with legends and minimal xp that I don't know if I should be directing it all to ATG or just keep pumping up legends I continue to pull

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    ATGs are good for points......lots of points so long as you level those that are current.  For pure team building they are overpriced at this juncture of the year.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    SakaV2 said:
    Right now I got Ted (B7), Gherig (G2), Robinson (S8).  I never have enough legend xp to cap even with vip rewards because it's so pricy.  Also if I pull that weekend legend like last weekend Griffey or Carter today I focus some energy on them.  I'm only at Gold level and play mostly for CvC and club events.  I play WOH Everytime.  I guess my conflict is that I've been saturated with legends and minimal xp that I don't know if I should be directing it all to ATG or just keep pumping up legends I continue to pull

A big part of the ATG value this year has been their dominance in club events. The ones you have, their time has passed as bonus kings. Even though you'll likely have enough to cap Lou after tomorrow's vip gift, I'm not so sure you should. Lxp seems tough for you and you may be better served spreading it out over multiple new players. Moving forward, try not to start on a legend unless you can finish them. It's a different game when you're on a budget, but you simply need to exercise patience and be decisive. Gl man!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.