ATG #6 has arrived: Enter the Rajah!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
*skills subject to final approval

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Yeah, I want that
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Where would you guys rank him out of the other 5 ATGS?
    Marcuh said:
    For me, the use of ATG’s is important because it means once leveled, I never need to worry about acquiring a closer ever again.

if one were to have say him and Yogi....you’re basically set no matter what GLU throws at you in WOH.

it drastically reduces the need to frantically chase a player because he fills a gap in your lineup.

Id personally rank Yogi first as a LH C, which is about as rare of a bird as there is.

then him, then Lou, then Ted.  But I wouldn’t chase him if I didn’t have a LH closer already ready to go
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Marcuh said:
    Last,  LHP at 3x the cost is a deal breaker for me
    edited January 2020
    Even if we’re about to spend a month with Babe at 6.10????

even after that, you’d almost never have to chase another RH hitter for the rest of 2019
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I need both a C and 2B upgrade. 

Updated Ranking: 

1) Yogi
    2) Roger
    3) Lou
    4) Ted
    5) Hank
    6) Jackie
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I’m ranking Aaron higher than this guy cuz it’s possible to have both skills active vs ANY pitcher, whereas Rogers does not have that capability. 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    I think if you’re silver or gold, it’s a no-brainer to level him up. Platinum/Diamond it’s a little different. That’s costly.  Hank and Jackie, I wouldn’t touch IMO 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    For anyone that has a ‘18 ATG as a keeper, did their max go to 560 or did they stay at 550?
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    For anyone that has a ‘18 ATG as a keeper, did their max go to 560 or did they stay at 550?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited January 2020
    They're at 98% so the 550s are currently 539s. Fwiw, '18 ATGs didn't carry their atg status into '19 so 550 will be their limit.
    I think if you’re silver or gold, it’s a no-brainer to level him up. Platinum/Diamond it’s a little different. That’s costly.  Hank and Jackie, I wouldn’t touch IMO 
    That's a fair disclaimer.  Since I am diamond I often look at things through that lens too often.  Personally LHP is just not a very versatile skill for a batter.   As of now its not super useful for cvc and in WOH you cant close him against a LHP so you are using him for what 5.10 and 6.4?   That's too expensive for guy that will rarely have both skills active.  Yes, 2B has been a tough spot to find but skills are way more important then position
    Even if we’re about to spend a month with Babe at 6.10????

even after that, you’d almost never have to chase another RH hitter for the rest of 2019
    only one skill is active at the start of the round.  I guess that doesnt matter to some but personally its a big deal for me in woh
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    40 yogi boxes and no yogi... I think im gonna be sick🤢. I should listen to that little voice inside my head that says this is not a good idea 💡. 
    My luck with atgs is horrible this year. 😞 
    40 yogi boxes and no yogi... I think im gonna be sick🤢. I should listen to that little voice inside my head that says this is not a good idea 💡. 

What Yogi box? 
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Actually Cy Young was/is ATG #6.
    Will I get banned for pointing this out??

What Yogi box? 
    40 yogi boxes for 99$ 20/1000 chance at yogi 50/1000 rendon. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    DFBB said:
    They're at 98% so the 550s are currently 539s. Fwiw, '18 ATGs didn't carry their atg status into '19 so 550 will be their limit.
    I’ve been thinking that they could actually go beyond 1 for the keeper multiplier, in which case it would be possible for them to get to 560. Will they who knows. 

What Yogi box? 
    40 yogi boxes for 99$ 20/1000 chance at yogi 50/1000 rendon. 

Damn was that a pop up deal I didn’t see it. Probably wouldn’t have bought for 40 2% chances at Yogi but would’ve at least liked the option. 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Restart your app - it’s on the home page
    Ooo there it is. I’m very tempted. Worst case, 140,000 lxp. 
    Don’t do it! 😳 lol
    For $100 they should’ve made the odds a little better...I mean they outright sold Cy Young for $100 but for Yogi you only get 40 2% chances. Damn...
    I know I agree odds should be better for price... I am very regretful for purchasing it but I knew the odds going in. Oh well.. I had a hundred to burn.. Figured I’d splurge a little. You win some lose some 😬
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    A$100 isn’t worth a dime anymore 😁
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Marcuh said:
    For me, the use of ATG’s is important because it means once leveled, I never need to worry about acquiring a closer ever again.

if one were to have say him and Yogi....you’re basically set no matter what GLU throws at you in WOH.

it drastically reduces the need to frantically chase a player because he fills a gap in your lineup.

Id personally rank Yogi first as a LH C, which is about as rare of a bird as there is.

then him, then Lou, then Ted.  But I wouldn’t chase him if I didn’t have a LH closer already ready to go
    Didn't realize we had an ATG closer.
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    I'd take Brett over any atg out right now any day
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @DFBB What do you mean by “skills subject to final approval”? Who gets to approve them?
    Horse42 said:
    DFBB said:
    @DFBB What do you mean by “skills subject to final approval”? Who gets to approve them?
    Hank had his skills changed just prior to the box being official. It was just my lame attempt at making a joke. lol
    I'd take Brett over any atg out right now any day
    If you only view the game through the eyes of WoH, I can definitely see that argument.