Royale WOH 1/1/20

13Next

Comments

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    That’s a really shîtty comment to make. This forum is here to help people, not deter.  We all have to start somewhere. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Wow.... I need some Pringles now. BBQ ones are my favorite....
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited January 2020
    That’s a really shîtty comment to make. This forum is here to help people, not deter.  We all have to start somewhere. 
    You know what is shitty Canada?  That I draw a line and don’t cross it when it comes to being profane and personal, and yet I get shit on all day here by people who don’t give a **** and their goddamn posts just like this one stay up and mine get edited by the mod who happens to be cliqued with a lot of those haters.  **** it.....why the **** should I toe the line anymore?!  **** you and your shiity reply.  
    I got my Pringles and Pepsi and a front row seat to this boxing match. I wonder what the line would be on this one?
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Anyone tried the Smart popcorn brand 🍿 Cheese Carmel mix? I was skeptical.. but it’s on point 😬
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    It was meant to be a joke. I apologize for that @bigvivec
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Anyone tried the Smart popcorn brand 🍿 Cheese Carmel mix? I was skeptical.. but it’s on point
    I just want some roasted turkey pringles!
    Just no.  
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣⬆️⬆️
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    You know what is shitty Canada?  That I draw a line and don’t cross it when it comes to being profane and personal, and yet I get shit on all day here by people who don’t give a **** and their goddamn posts just like this one stay up and mine get edited by the mod who happens to be cliqued with a lot of those haters.  **** it.....why the **** should I toe the line anymore?!  **** you and your shiity reply.  

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Somebody get Big Vicky a tube of Snickers flavored Pringle’s. 

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Bigvivec said:
    I still actively use 2. 
    That's AWESOME! 9 months into the game and they're still being used 👍🏻 are they expensive? Sure, kind of. But if they help you cycle woh the first few months, they're worth it. If they stay on your roster and allow you to "skip" players at that position, then that's extreme value! Skills are crazy expensive, and they're not "top players," but they can certainly help in team building throughout the year. Tbh, I'm looking forward to keepers for 2020 and not much else. If they aren't a thing, then meh. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    Idk, man. You've gotten personal quite often 👀 you also kind of like to put people down for doing things you do 🤷🏻‍♂️ it's weird. CC has been edited numerous times, as have I. I would like to think most people that have made rogue comments have been edited/deleted. Your dislike following is strange, and I'm surprised it hasn't "run it's course" by now; but you definitely seem to carry yourself in a manner that rubs some people the wrong way. Perhaps a return of @bigvivecs_bot would do some good 🙃
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I expect that kind of behavior from third world countries...
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts

ban yourself from the forums for a day and this shit gets crazy.   jeez
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

edited January 2020
    bigvivec said:
    @bigvivec, I’ll be entirely honest with you here. I respect you. I only started playing this game 1.5 years ago. But it was guys like you that helped me understand this game.  I try my best to help pretty well anyone I know in return. I’m not one of your haters, nor am I one of the moderators contacts. I look at every single thread and poster openly. It is shítty and Ill-perceived to knock somebody when they’re learning the ropes. Let’s move past this and get back to spreading information/experience to aid others. I’m probably one of the most upfront people you’ll ever know. Just reset. Fück it. It is for the best. 
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Ha! I love the 'reset'.  I have to do that with my wife occasionally.
    Ha! I love the 'reset'.  I have to do that with my wife occasionally.

It’s a one time courtesy kind of thing. Use it wisely 
    bigvivec said:
    @bigvivec, I’ll be entirely honest with you here. I respect you. I only started playing this game 1.5 years ago. But it was guys like you that helped me understand this game.  I try my best to help pretty well anyone I know in return. I’m not one of your haters, nor am I one of the moderators contacts. I look at every single thread and poster openly. It is shítty and I’ll-perceived to knock somebody when they’re learning the ropes. Let’s move past this and get back to spreading information/experience to aid others. I’m probably one of the most upfront people you’ll ever know. Just reset. Fück it. It is for the best. 
    Could we add a reset option next to the LoL icon too. I wonder what the symbol would look like for reset?🤔
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    All jioking aside  fora minute , @cooldowncanadacubs is a good dude, who doesn't care enough about petty b.s. on the game or here to let it get ti him. Doubt he'd be the kinda person to ever hold a grudge against someone, so I don't think he'd be hating on you whenever he sees you post.... Don't go blaming an innocent and end up losing someone thats a good friend to have @bigvivec
    Imo for whatever it is worth things are getting much to contentious around here for almost winding up TSB 2019. Come on guys both you guys are good guys that add great content to this forum that not only has helped me learn new tips and tricks but also countless people that visit here looking for answers or tips as well. I want to thank both of you and hope that you two agree to disagree on whatever happened and shake or give each other an awesome and move on. There is so much more left to bash on Glu these last remaining few months before 2020 comes out. Let's not bash ourselves lest we start looking like idiots to Glu and we start losing whatever points we have made.