No more dislike button

mancov2001mancov2001 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts

Prev1

Comments

• nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    I thought the goal was to rack up as many dislikes as possible... I even made an alt acc here so I could dislike my own comments... 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    At least we can still type “disagree”
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    edited January 2020
    --Comment Deleted--

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

F$&k you Matt 😀
    Consider me disliked...

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    This seems like a very liberal snowflake type of  decision everyone gets a trophy kind of thing 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    This is bullshit, I demand the return of the DISAGREE, wtf do I want an awesomeness button with heart shape on it. @DFBB make it happen.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    this just makes it harder to vent about glu and its shit...Like...if I want to say I love glu...they are the best at everything they do I hope in the future the game continues this awesome behaviour....EVERYONE KNOWS I AM LYING...i expect disagrees..

@retirepujols u take back that HEART bro.. I dont want any association with these new buttons. Also, that hearts are only for our private chats, people dont need to know about our bromance.
    – The Great Houmy
    🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
    I knew it!
    Sorry @cooldowncanadacubs im spoken for. @retirepujols is my one and only. Maybe next year we can give it a go...
    – The Great Houmy
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Did they reorder all of the buttons too? I keep hitting the stupid heart I think that's where the Agree button used to be.

I guess since Big Vicky is in a decent club he gets to control the buttons on the forum...
    I think they just imported the layout from their Tap A Kardashian game. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    This is almost as useful as stickers..
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    WTF? Now I have to be active on the forum again so I can have 1K "Awesome" as well?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

edited January 2020
    This is almost as useful as stickers..
    these are fighting words with @retirepujols

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    all we needed to do was stop make the disagree buttons anonymous, would have changed the entire complex of hitting that button.

my 2cents-only want to hit the awesome button now when @dkarski87 posts now. not much value add over there.
    @Houmy, I just gave you your first one. I hope it was as good for you as it was for me.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Why is there a need to have 4 positive buttons? Can someone explain the difference between Agree, Like and Awesome. 
    This is what GLU has been working their asses on off all this time, new BUTTONS for the FORUM!!!  Glad to see my money is being spent on great R&D for the real important stuff.
    – The Great Houmy
    criffy said:
    all we needed to do was stop make the disagree buttons anonymous, would have changed the entire complex of hitting that button.

This ☝️ Is exactly the correct solution. There is such thing as not agreeing with someone’s comments. But you should be accountable for it. That is life. 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    criffy said:

This ☝️ Is exactly the correct solution. There is such thing as not agreeing with someone’s comments. But you should be accountable for it. That is life. 
    there's no disagree button to disagree with my comment or yours so we will never know how many people disagree with this sentiment.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    criffy said:

Yes! I'm giving you an awesome for that!😂
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Sorry, @dkarski87... I just awesome you 🤣 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I just want to say I disagree
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I’m headed out to drink whiskey tonight.  I’m gonna make it home....give the old lady the best 43 seconds she’s had all day....and then I’m going back to heart every single @dkarski87 post on this forum
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I’m headed out to drink whiskey tonight.  I’m gonna make it home....give the old lady the best 43 seconds she’s had all day....and then I’m going back to heart every single @dkarski87 post on this forum
    Can we get a TMI button please?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I looked forward to seeing how many dislikes I would get. This ruins a ton of fun for me.

Bring back the disagree, but let us know who clicked it.  That is more fun.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Lay down that whiskey shaft with pride!