Fan Rewards Bonus Tiers

SupremeKingSupremeKing Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
Does anyone have a screenshot of this weekend’s fan rewards bonus tiers? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I will never understand why GLU insists on doing this every weekend. Just show us the whole friggin set up. I usually have more than 10K in gold stashed away.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • SupremeKingSupremeKing Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Thanks - don’t know why Glu does this. I have lots of gold to spend - it’d be nice to know what I’m chasing in advance. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Thanks - don’t know why Glu does this. I have lots of gold to spend - it’d be nice to know what I’m chasing in advance. 
    If you check the player bonus points screen you can see the fan awards players. Just look for the players not in the boxes. Other than players the other items generally remain the same. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Yeah but their strength/ability are not known until we see the screenshots, nor do we know if we need to spend 30, 40, or 50K to get them....

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I still don’t understand why the fan reward for spending 50k gold is below the current max and almost always has crap skills.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Yeah but their strength/ability are not known until we see the screenshots, nor do we know if we need to spend 30, 40, or 50K to get them....
    Weekends it has been 50k all season. There are minor tweaks but mostly the same. Hit rating is always the same so if you have a 540 player capped you will know what konerko hit rating is. I agree they should make it known what it is, but usually just by seeing the player I decide if he is needed or not. Personally, I don’t think any of the 50k guys are worth it because they are already below the top players. Spending 50k should net you the top ranking (560) in the game. Just my opinion.