Today's boxes... opinions?

2Next

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    That would mean that the hot hitter would activate, and that has not been what I have experienced. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Horse42 said:
    DFBB said:
    As long as you have them slotted in the leadoff position vs right/lefty pitchers, that skill will always be on whenever they come to bat during all other modes. For WoH, it will display on regardless of where you have him in the order or even if you have him in your 'subs.' 
    @DFBB Your response is why I cannot trust Glu CS. They told me that the lead off skill is only active when the batter leads off an inning. They stated that having the batter in the first batting position in a lineup is not relevant because the batter had to lead off an inning to be active. Glu’s response was why I passed on Johnny Damon several weeks ago. It definitely wasn’t the first time they told me incorrect info. 
    CS isn't as keen on the game mechanics as most of us. It's unfortunate because so many rely on them.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I still believe the Glu person that said how it works in an earlier post.  I don't see any reason why the skills can't enable and disable.
    Is there any reason why WOH would apply skills differently than the other modes?  If you believe they can be turned on/off for any other mode then why not WOH?
    I know people have tried to be scientific as possible but the game has a random aspect to it anyway.
    And I love my Damon.  I'm glad I upgraded him.  He's not a closer but I've had great success with him in my 6.7-6.9 spots.

Does anyone else think the Merrifield should be a 490 Max instead of a 470; based on the position he is in the box, the fact that Rizzo in the cheaper box is at 490 in that spot, and Judge was 490 in that position yesterday. I asked CS about this and am waiting on a response.
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Hopefully they knock it out of the park for you...
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I'm also wondering about some of the skill choices for today's boxes.  Why would a guy have blowout and rally?  That seems silly to me.
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I'm also wondering about some of the skill choices for today's boxes.  Why would a guy have blowout and rally?  That seems silly to me.
    Probably the same guys who decided Eddie Stankie was legend material 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Does anyone else think the Merrifield should be a 490 Max instead of a 470; based on the position he is in the box, the fact that Rizzo in the cheaper box is at 490 in that spot, and Judge was 490 in that position yesterday. I asked CS about this and am waiting on a response.

I’m sure they will bat around a response 
  • StillHarayStillHaray Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Has the 250g box always been reset if ANY player is pulled. Really wanted any prime out of there but to no avail. 
    Has the 250g box always been reset if ANY player is pulled. Really wanted any prime out of there but to no avail. 
    Yes.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    This weekend’s boxes are “awesome”
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    I'm fkin annoyed that in the top 2 bonuses Banks and Molitor both have the leadoff skill. Other than that, banks is sick. Replacing my LL lindor. Other than him, the boxes leave a little bit to be desired imo
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts