Glu is changing stats again on players

2Next

Comments

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    97% of teams weren’t beating Blizzard to acquire Bert in the first place. 
  • eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    I capped Bert just playing the regular HoF. Not blizzard.
    Bert, albeit for a week and half, replaced my Ernie Banks from what 3 months ago. Now I’m back to 500 Ernie since I opted to get my resources back and then some. I would’ve loved that Reese but I didn’t have a mil LXP laying around at the time lol
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited January 2020
    eman0023 said:
    Bert, albeit for a week and half, replaced my Ernie Banks from what 3 months ago. Now I’m back to 500 Ernie since I opted to get my resources back and then some. I would’ve loved that Reese but I didn’t have a mil LXP laying around at the time lol
    He would've been my bat vs 6.7, but I didn't want to go 20/20 on him. Anyways, for those that think 2x risp for a switch hitter is a useless skill woh, all the power to you. If you want to talk down on those that think otherwise, bring it! I Don't lose many nerd battles. :smile:
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    edited January 2020
    ??
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I leveled him BECAUSE he was a switch hitter. If not, I would have just loaded up on LxP.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

edited January 2020

I leveled him BECAUSE he was a switch hitter. If not, I would have just loaded up on LxP.

Here’s the issue I have... WOH really comes down to your best 4 batters. You generally know that it’s Right handed pitcher dominant.  RISP doesn’t work in those last 4 spots. In theory you should be demoting former top 4’s into that role, not blowing resources on a player who can’t be a top 4. It’s ridiculous 

Edit- Guys who are diamond, it’s different. Debby also has a ML that can fill any role at any time.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Here’s the issue I have... WOH really comes down to your best 4 batters. You generally know that it’s Right handed pitcher dominant.  RISP doesn’t work in those last 4 spots. In theory you should be demoting former top 4’s into that role, not blowing resources on a player who can’t be a top 4. It’s ridiculous 

As WOH has gotten harder, at least at Gold level, I've found having capable guys for 6.3 - 6.6 is important for quick cycling purposes.  My old 470, 490 and even 510 guys don't sim a victory all the time anymore.  It really takes a 520 guy or better to be confident in a sim of 6.3 - 6.6. 
  • CalYenteCalYente Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    @cooldown - we're pissed because Glu changed the player after the fact. Can we all agree that was not cool? You're pissing me off more by telling us that we're stupid for levelling the player in the first place.
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    I’m kissed because glu gave ALOT of people full credit for him 750-1 mill lxp refunding him. 

Except for me and like one other on my team. I received 260k lxp after 5 tickets , was told I received “ more then I should have “ and now they are ignoring my emails 
    CalYente said:
    @cooldown - we're pissed because Glu changed the player after the fact. Can we all agree that was not cool? You're pissing me off more by telling us that we're stupid for levelling the player in the first place.
    I agree that it was a really shïtty thing to do from Glu. No doubt. But anytime I level a player, I check the facts prior. It’s wrong, I know that, but I don’t like to be fücked either. And this game has earned a terrible reputation of bait and switch. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    DFBB said:
    eman0023 said:
    He would've been my bat vs 6.7, but I didn't want to go 20/20 on him. Anyways, for those that think 2x risp for a switch hitter is a useless skill woh, all the power to you. If you want to talk down on those that think otherwise, bring it! I Don't lose many nerd battles. :smile:
    Was that your first awesome?
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Campy was an awesome mid rounder for me and I’m super disappointed in this switch. I just did initiate a refund request and was super nice. It’s been my experience that if ur douchey, Glu is difficult even when they are in the wrong. Even tho they are the douches, I try to follow the golden rule. I hope to receive a full refund due to their ineptitude...
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    After I finish this back and forth with Raj on Bowa I’ll see if I can leg out a triple and get compensation for the Camp switch. 

• nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    edited January 2020
    CalYente said:
    I'm the one who stated that leveling him was stupid in the first place (unless you're just starting out and he was a huge upgrade), don't go being angry at the wrong guy now. Altho lvling him isn't optimal, it doesn't change the fact that glu changing a player well after he's been released is insanely b.s.... and honestly idk how they can legally do it. And keep doing it. It blows my mind. 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    They refunded me :))))))
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    They refunded me as well. I had to put up a big fight earlier in the year, but this time it was solved with first response