LL Trout

ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
Anyone get him yet? What skills does he have
Prev1

Comments

• jerrye23jerrye23 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Vs Left Handed Pitching and Late Innings

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Whoa for real. Might be the first LL I want. Have an insane amount of pxp to go wild with. 
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    jerrye23 said:
    Vs Left Handed Pitching and Late Innings

👀👀👀
  • jerrye23jerrye23 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    👀 trout... My weakness 😵
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    They added the LL Trout box for 250 gold...good luck getting him!
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    2 boxes :)
    I'm about to open 20 boxes on my main, and 34 on my second account... wish me luck :/
    edited January 2020
    Got him on  box 13 on my second account and still have over 5k gold yay. Box 10 on main :D . Glad i didnt waste LXp on orlando cabrera
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Took me about 40 boxes but I got him. I have most of the LL but not sure which ones i want to cap
    Opened 10 so far no dice. @Marcuh just my opinion but I think Trout is the best LL so far so I would cap him. 
    I think you could be right. Also my outfield is my weak spot on my team. So he fits in well. I will try and find a 30 percent discount club and buy a field pass next week and cap him 👍
    Marcuh said:
    I think you could be right. Also my outfield is my weak spot on my team. So he fits in well. I will try and find a 30 percent discount club and buy a field pass next week and cap

He’s only going to be a bonus player this weekend so if you have the resources this would be the weekend to do it (30% discount wouldn’t apply next weekend). @whynot And @DFBB both volunteered their 30% discount clubs in other threads. Otherwise you could do a weekday field pass at 30% instead of this weekend which would give you 50%. 
    edited January 2020
    Marcuh said:
    I think you could be right. Also my outfield is my weak spot on my team. So he fits in well. I will try and find a 30 percent discount club and buy a field pass next week and cap

He’s only going to be a bonus player this weekend so if you have the resources this would be the weekend to do it (30% discount wouldn’t apply next weekend). @whynot And @DFBB both volunteered their 30% discount clubs in other threads. Otherwise you could do a weekday field pass at 30% instead of this weekend which would give you 50%. 
    So the most efficient way would be to wait until Monday, Get a field pass, then find a 30 percent discount club? I’m a rookie when it comes to leveling players. I usually just get a field pass then level them @ShoveItUpYoenis2
    Marcuh said:
    Marcuh said:

So the most efficient way would be to wait until Monday, Get a field pass, then find a 30 percent discount club? I’m a rookie when it comes to leveling players. I usually just get a field pass then level them @ShoveItUpYoenis2
    No the 30% discount club only applies to weekend bonus players so you would need to do it today or tomorrow. If you wait until Monday you would only get the 30% field pass discount. If you did it today or tomorrow you would get the 20% field pass discount plus the 30% club discount (total of 50% discount). Keep in mind the field pass during the week is only $15 compared to weekend which is $20 so if you aren’t a diamond team that extra 20% leveling discount might not be worth it if you have plenty of resources. 
    Okay thank you, and I’m I diamond team
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Got him on my 5th box ! 
    Would you think Trout would be an improvement from 520 Reggie Smith on 6.10 ruth? Stats are identical, except one has blowout and one doesn't.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Trout would 100% be an upgrade

two skills that would never turn off
  • MOSSMOSS Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    3rd box, gotta know when ur due. WoH help big time, hopefully a 6.10 option soon??
  • MOSSMOSS Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Dont know why pic timed out
    Trout would 100% be an upgrade

two skills that would never turn off
    When facing a left handed pitcher. Which is rarer than facing a righty 
  • bobrembobrem Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I’ve got legend R Pee Wee. He’s 540 max with double late. Do I need Trout?
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Trouts got Fuckin' delts to die for, buddy.

Just rippin' cable rope overhead tricep extensions

#Noexcuses

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Ive never needed more than 3 righties all season, and there's usually enough switch hitters to take some of those spots. Some guys could use Trout, obviously, and if he's an upgrade for you then that's AWESOME. For me, however,  a 520 rhb just isn't in my plans (as much as I love trout). A 520 LL SP like that Verlander a week or so ago? Yes, please! 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Snatched him up & numbers are insane... averages almost a perfect game thru 850 results. 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    1 loss scrub
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    @JCAM80 That ERA is amazing.
    Just no.  
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    The only runs he gives up are against some of the elite teams I still face off with... bumblebee, ranger, stealth, bizymoney, etc...
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    bobrem said:
    I’ve got legend R Pee Wee. He’s 540 max with double late. Do I need Trout?
    Nope

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service