Options

Molitor

bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
Are his boost worth leveling 

Comments

• Options
    TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    That all depends dude. What are you using him for?I didnt touch him because banks was a bigger upgrade for me, and they would both need the leadoff spot.
  • Options
    bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Mainly for woh.   I'm unsure of the lead off boost skill in woh games.   I currently have the 540 Pendleton at 3rd.  His boost are on fire and scoring position.  I'm not a fan of on fire in woh.  
  • Options
    For WOH your guess is as good as mine. Who the hell knows. I've sent in God knows how many tickets to try and get and answer. Got tired of trying. I think it does. My lindor always did well
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    If it's for WoH dont do it- leadoff doesn't work
  • Options
    toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    benny100 said:
    It works for me.
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

It seems like it "should" work, considering even if you start a round with men on base, the men on base are your guy....

And if you start a round with no one on base, you are the first hitter...

So, yeah....

But this IS "bait and switch" GLU we are talking about here.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    benny100 said:
    It works for me.
    It appears like it is active - but if you use it you are effectively using a one skill batter. No problem for early rounds but you will get killed at 6.9 or 6.10 trying to use a guy with lead off skill
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Pulled him 4 times so far this weekend. Hope he’s good. Update...make that 5 times. Bizarre ! 
  • Options
    cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    For WOH your guess is as good as mine. Who the hell knows. I've sent in God knows how many tickets to try and get and answer. Got tired of trying. I think it does. My lindor always did well
    I was very much on board with the leadoff skill working in woh. But I had to toss LL Lindor because he was struggling at 6-3 or beyond. Maybe he’s more relevant at higher tiers, but at silver, he’s been a major flop. 
  • Options
    I was very much on board with the leadoff skill working in woh. But I had to toss LL Lindor because he was struggling at 6-3 or beyond. Maybe he’s more relevant at higher tiers, but at silver, he’s been a major flop. 
    It's funny because I have used him in WOH since he came out. Never on the higher levels, because hed always lose some autoplays. I've never actually manually played a round with him lol. Hence me not knowing about the leadoff skill <.<
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    I use LL Lindor at 6.6 and it seems to work just fine skills at 10/10.  I always play the last 5 rounds though.
    Just no.