30% discount club for the weekend of 1-3-13!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
My club is going to win it's bracket today. If anyone needs the 30% discount, pm me and I'll send you an invite. No donations/points/etc. needed. I just ask that you plan accordingly as the club will be cleared prior to each CvC. 
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Well done sir.  Mine will also be available.  No donations/points either.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Same 👍🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    You guys are the best.  Hope i pull someone and benefit from this! 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Same 👍🏻
    Liar!  You have the 30 for sure, but you require stickers 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Way to blow up my hustle, Pred 😭
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Happy to say last weekend I just asked the guys not to play CVC and nobody did.  Made it a lot easier then clearing @DFBB
    - Blueleopard
  • STAYB8KEDDSTAYB8KEDD Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I need a discount club if anyone can please help! Pulled yogi and molitor. I’ll be out of cooldown at 12 am. I’ll be in and out if you don’t want points lol 
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    whynot said:
    Happy to say last weekend I just asked the guys not to play CVC and nobody did.  Made it a lot easier then clearing @DFBB
    And thanks again for the use of it.  
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    is there a club i can join for the discount. I will be hopping out after the 10-11 cvc and I'm looking for a place to level trout.
    is there a club i can join for the discount. I will be hopping out after the 10-11 cvc and I'm looking for a place to level trout.
    Tried sending, says you don’t exist.  Sending a pm is more effective then posting in this thread
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    Tried sending, says you don’t exist.  Sending a pm is more effective then posting in this thread
    what is your in game name?
    whynot said:
    my username is culbersonmvp
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Thanks for the help @DFBB
    @DFBB i also dmed you but you havent replied for like 5 hours :/
    edited January 2020
    Invite coming @aaronchenn.  By pm I meant here on the forum vs app.  All I ask is leave CVC alone for my guys.

BTW shame on you @DFBB for having a life outside of this stupid time wasting app!!
    - Blueleopard
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @DFBB i also dmed you but you havent replied for like 5 hours :/
    My bad man. I don't get alerts for in-game messages. I actually meant for guys to pm me here on the forums. Even though I haven't been on here much lately, I get an email alert each time I get a message and I respond to those quick. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Lies, i messaged @DFBB 3 days ago on here and he hasn't responded yet.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Lies, i messaged @DFBB 3 days ago on here and he hasn't responded yet.
    Did you spell “@dfbb” correctly?