• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @retirepujols you cheating on me?
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    You mean you wish you could edit my posts because my spelling is worse then a 3rd grader. But yea thanks for your honesty.
    You haven’t seen the 3rd graders at my school :(. You are at least 2 years ahead of them 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    @retirepujols, I miss you too, buddy.
    Whoa! What's up, tdub? Did you quit playing?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    @retirepujols, I miss you too, buddy.
    Whoa! What's up, tdub? Did you quit playing?
    leave the razor blades in the garage dude. ill be your friend
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Fück off 😬
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Yeah.  I went full-stop for a while.  Played a little today for the first time in about 4 months.  I see I didn't miss too much...
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Hands down @DFBB.  If glu had a brain they would put him on the payroll and make him the players ambassador.

Think there is a song in there.... If Glu had a brain they would... (I’m a white boy, that’s all I got)
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    whynot said:
    Hands down @DFBB.  If glu had a brain they would put him on the payroll and make him the players ambassador.

Think there is a song in there.... If Glu had a brain they would... (I’m a white boy, that’s all I got)
    They gave him his own Legend, gave him the Moderator role, and give him a 3% kick back on all Field Pass purchases....I think that’s enough
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    whynot said:

They gave him his own Legend, gave him the Moderator role, and give him a 3% kick back on all Field Pass purchases....I think that’s enough
    His own legend- yes they did, and everyone else who sacrificed their time for their feedback. 
    His moderator role-  this seems more like work than fun
    3% on FP- lololol. No way Glu would go past 0.03%
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    whynot said:

He deserves them all but no way on the last one!  I heard it was sticker boxes
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I have to say. @cooldowncanadacubs @retirepujols are my top 2. Equally spaced even Steven. But my boy @LonzoBallin when he see’s his shadow every 6 months is in my top 3. ( he’s like beetle juice he will post when you invoke his name)

@MoenPDC I just razz you man. No Ill
    will. 
    @drsmartassphd still waiting on proof if your “wife” exists. 
    @DFBB Thanks bro. Your knowledge here is damn nice.
    @Cooz19 You’re humor is a lot like mine.  Scary
    @TheFullMonte @Bizerto @Ebiggz  @ShoveItUpYoenis2 our line chat Is comedy gold that makes this stupidity all the more worth it.

i just composed this on the shitter. 
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I have to say. @cooldowncanadacubs @retirepujols are my top 2. Equally spaced even Steven. But my boy @LonzoBallin when he see’s his shadow every 6 months is in my top 3. ( he’s like beetle juice he will post when you invoke his name)

will. 
    @TheFullMonte @Bizerto @Ebiggz  @ShoveItUpYoenis2 our line chat Is comedy gold that makes this stupidity all the more worth it.

I was sad you didn't mention me but then you mentioned that you posted on the shitter and I now know there is a strong, deep connection between us. #postingwhilepooping
  • Options

will. 

I was sad you didn't mention me but then you mentioned that you posted on the shitter and I now know there is a strong, deep connection between us. #postingwhilepooping
    That was my way of saying....I see you BRO

• Options
    edited January 2020

Agreed....that was kinda my point. LOL

The reaction to Yogigate did make me feel better about my incessant whining.

Funny when he posted ( I was reading )"drsmartassphd said: I love family yoga and Ill I could think of was incest..."
    Funny how that's what you think of with certain posters here.

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    dude....

I don’t live in Alabama or Florida

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    dude....

So what your saying is that you can't swim
  • Options
    cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    dude....

What’s more important here is that we now know you’re not Mandy. 
  • Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    dkarski87 earned the 100 Awesomesbadge.
    You received 100 Awesomes. When you're liked this much, you'll be an MVP in no time!

• Options
    but not to be confused with a VIP