No more dislike button

2Next

Comments

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    The Like icon could be re-interpreted and used for disagree. 
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Sorry, @dkarski87... I just awesome you 🤣 
    I’m headed out to drink whiskey tonight.  I’m gonna make it home....give the old lady the best 43 seconds she’s had all day....and then I’m going back to heart every single @dkarski87 post on this forum
    Lmfao I'm Workin on getting him hearts while you're busy pregaming, he's gonna be the most loved commenter here! <3
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    just going to agree to disagree. problem solved
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    We only have positive responses now (like and awesome are stupidly similar), we have no way to express disagreement without replying to the comment. I worked damn hard for my 65 disagrees and I'm not about to let that work go to waste. To hell with this positivity. If I wanted to be positive I sure as hell wouldn't go on the internet 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Don’t know how many disagrees I had, they removed it, but I have 2 awesome and they make me feel dirty and used.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    We only have positive responses now (like and awesome are stupidly similar), we have no way to express disagreement without replying to the comment. I worked damn hard for my 65 disagrees and I'm not about to let that work go to waste. To hell with this positivity. If I wanted to be positive I sure as hell wouldn't go on the internet 
    @buddydave could get 65 disagrees on one post in the cool down thread 
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    @ORBBIRDS could shatter the single-comment record (which is currently held by @blueleopard, see profile pic) if he showed up again. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    @ORBBIRDS could shatter the single-comment record (which is currently held by @blueleopard, see profile pic) if he showed up again. 

Your profile pic is outdated, I believe @blueleopard actually got 20 disagrees on that post. 

I find it interesting @bigvivec has not weighed in on this thread yet 🧐 On the real though, how insecure must a grown man be to have his feelings hurt enough to force the admins/moderators to remove a button on a mobile game message board 

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Awesome, agree, like.... but I can only choose one⬆️
    Awesome it is.. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Some people just care way too much about likes and dislikes.  I just want roasted turkey pringles.
    Just no.  
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Some people just care way too much about likes and dislikes.  I just want roasted turkey pringles.
    Mmmmmm.... sounds yummy....I want some