Who is this?

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
Chet Lemon??? Sounds like something you would see in a toilet bowel after eating some nasty Chinese food.

Comments

• RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    White Sox CF from the 70's. Not even a legend for SOX fans. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Oh look! An outfielder with blowout skills. Where have I seen this before?!?!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I need some OF, but not thrilled about a righty with garbage skills. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Hopefully woh has a ton of left handed pitchers and I can start making use of some of these bats.
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    I just want a reason to justify cycling all day
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Pray for a bait and switch fellas lol
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I just want a reason to justify cycling all day
    There is no reason too. I'd say put your efforts into something more constructive today. I think dealing in real life seems more enticing because this WoH sure isn't.
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Thank you glu to let me live a normal life today by making rewards and box suck !!!
    Don't worry. If you don't cycle him today, I'm sure he will likely be the legend "prize" again Wednesday.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    5.10 is a Righty...
  • AgulierspeedAgulierspeed Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    6.10 is Babe, with all RH pitchers before him

Yep and he's a POS. Tie game, man on third, no out, he promptly throws me nine straight to go to extras.

Get to extras: Nine more curves and he "wins". LOLOLOLOL

What an effing joke.

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Babe is rated 569 which is higher than any player currently available in the game.

My right handed 560 batter with both skills active at 20/20 got "bad matchup" message to start the round.

Took 8k gold to get through between him and Gibson.

6.4 is a lefty now too.

Yeah, I saw that for Babe. They really suck for doing this.

• cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Same stuff from blizzard tower. That at least had better prizes with the 20K LXP. They’re at 650 max lol 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    6.9 & 6.10 are now both set to Stupid mode, where the D3 pitcher rating is higher than any D10 Max in the game... If you didn't get a 560 & take skills to 20/20, don't bother

They also cranked Gibson up to to the point that he is nearly impossible again. I'm already seeing the old sequences with him where he starts you out with a cheat out (round over already), or you get cheat outs after each run.  Needless to say, this isn't fun when the only way you lose is the game doing this. I'm now 1-4 against Gibson with BSD Brett and 0-2 against Ruth with Harrah.

They really sucked the fun out of this week again in WoH.

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    This is why I said I don’t want woh to get more difficult, prize still isn’t worth it and resource mining lxp is not worth it...I blame @DFBB...lol...another fine mess you gotten us into.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    This reward is a lemon 

...see what I did there?