WOH 1-6-2020

Comments

• CalYenteCalYente Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    The Glu frick-o-meter is fully set to frick-donculous
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Fwiw, Babe appears to be a 660 max and Gibby is a 650 max. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Oh and I forgot to mention...after all my hard work...didn't even get an LXP....got stupid Bregman.....arghh
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Oh and I forgot to mention...after all my hard work...didn't even get an LXP....got stupid Bregman.....arghh
    Ultimate slap in the face !!
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    That's what they did to me last week with double blowout Rendon.
    Just no.  
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Thanks all for making me not waste any time on HOF. I have Yogi so may use him for bonus points today and tomorrow, and make beat classic for some useless BXP.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Same here. I have Yogi. Don’t care.

Also, forget about using ATG Lou on Gibbs. I have him at 20/18 and he just saw 18 straight out of the zone. Lolol

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Got an answer to my CS love letter finally....they let me know that they are looking into my concerns with the pitcher ratings on HOF rounds 6.10 and 6.11....lol....they are so clueless. lol
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts

Also, forget about using ATG Lou on Gibbs. I have him at 20/18 and he just saw 18 straight out of the zone. Lolol

doc you really need to 80g boost on gibson and babe, otherwise you're setting yourself up for failure

Good news is tomorrow there are fan rewards and the blue boxes are up.

I was thinking about a Field Pass for the week to help level Yogi and finish up other guys, but with this latest obvious cash grab, I'll just do it the old fashioned way. I have 25K gold stashed, so I will use that for the needed LxP to cap Yogi and that will be that.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I'm just chilling in classic resource farming. If I'm as lucky to pull Mr. Sh*t Lemon I'd probably recycle him, I like my two 540 and my 1 490 legend outfielders they have good dependable skills. 
    criffy said:

doc you really need to 80g boost on gibson and babe, otherwise you're setting yourself up for failure
    I just tried that, bud. Saw the same patterns again on Gibby. First game, hit, curve out, hit, curve out, hit, curve out.

video reboot

hit, curve out, double, then two curve outs to account for the two runs I scored lol

I tried the gold just to make sure the pattern was consistent. I’ve lost 400 gold to see 45 strikeouts in the other batters box. I’m not wasting anymore gold on this. Will save my gold for blue boxes.

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Anyone else find it bullshit that 1. the pitchers for 6.9 and 6.10 haven't even been released into the game, and 2. their max overall is either 90/120 points higher than the top rated player in the game currently?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Babe appears to now be a 560 max, Gibby a 540 max.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    yay
    These glu tards are trying to act like the pitchers were meant to be at a 650 max overall. Own the **** up.
    Bob and Babe appear to be tired now.  Congrats all who will get the "special gift"
    Just no.  
    Bob and Babe appear to be tired now.  Congrats all who will get the "special gift"

wondering what it's supposed to be. do i get it 3x for going through it 3x before they turned down the difficulty??
    criffy said:

wondering what it's supposed to be. do i get it 3x for going through it 3x before they turned down the difficulty??
    THREE! Seriously?!!?
    criffy said:

Lol I sure the hell hope so!  That's impressive.  Hopefully it's not some weak sticker with the Babe on it with the saying of, "I beat juiced up Babe!!"
    Just no.  
    edited January 2020
    just took my 4th lap around. that was way easier. went from 80g boosting against babe, going 3/7 on juiced up babe to video boost only piece of cake cycle
    Let me guess the gift will be a Larry Bowa that will be later taken away and a replacement player with lesser overall and skill set will be given. IDK....just going by the unpredictable track record of Glu....or maybe it'll be a box that has 1000 of each xp and a 510 legend from a couple months ago...
    Let me guess the gift will be a Larry Bowa that will be later taken away and a replacement player with lesser overall and skill set will be given. IDK....just going by the unpredictable track record of Glu....or maybe it'll be a box that has 1000 of each xp and a 510 legend from a couple months ago...
    ...and one bonus game ticket.
    Just no.  
    Wake up from my nap, finish some work, then log in again for one more try. All of the sudden my team is good again. Gibby nor Babe send me one single curve out, and I score 15 straight on them without recording an out. Why does GLU insist on doing this? I lost out on probably 40K LxP at this point bc of the jackassery

the gift was a yogi box. only one - didn't pull yogi :( 

If I could send you my Yogi from my Silver group I would, Criffy.

Nothing but hearts man. LOL

• RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Molitor at D6 with 20/20 skills beat Ruth first try.
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Wake up from my nap, finish some work, then log in again for one more try. All of the sudden my team is good again. Gibby nor Babe send me one single curve out, and I score 15 straight on them without recording an out. Why does GLU insist on doing this? I lost out on probably 40K LxP at this point bc of the jackassery
    Did you use any gold boosts?

Updated Pitching Chart:

1) 1.9 only L

2) All R

3) RLRLRR RRLRR

4) 4.10 Only L

5) RLRLL RRRRR

6) 6.10 Only L

criffy said:
    the gift was a yogi box. only one - didn't pull yogi :( 
    Dang, I was pretty close wasn't I?