WOH 1-6-2020

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

So riddle me this, gents.

I've cleared HoF twice in a little over an hour (while working BTW) now that GLU has un-fricked the settings.

Earlier today, I was using BSD Brett on Gibby, and there was a matchup advantage showing up when my hitter was announced. Then, I would promptly get screwed out of the round, most of the time straight up 9 and out.

After unfricking the settings, I'm mowing through Gibby now, but no matchup advantage shows up prior to the at bat.

What kind of Jedi Mind Eff is this?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts

So riddle me this, gents.

I've cleared HoF twice in a little over an hour (while working BTW) now that GLU has un-fricked the settings.

Earlier today, I was using BSD Brett on Gibby, and there was a matchup advantage showing up when my hitter was announced. Then, I would promptly get screwed out of the round, most of the time straight up 9 and out.

After unfricking the settings, I'm mowing through Gibby now, but no matchup advantage shows up prior to the at bat.

What kind of Jedi Mind Eff is this?

This was my favorite great matchup earlier today that clearly wasn’t a great matchup 

• YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    what is the percentage chance to get Yogi in Box you Receive from completing HOF? @criffy
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    YardGoats said:
    what is the percentage chance to get Yogi in Box you Receive from completing HOF? @criffy
    i think it was 2% yogi 4% rendon
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Glu said GG but it was not GG, it was BG
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    So what’s the chances babe and Gibson’s overalls was just a glu up? 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    What’s your closers max need to be at my Pee Wee at 495 is 0-3 and I refuse to spend 480 gold on a bs restart. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I’m getting through with video boost skills 17/17 for Harrah in platinum 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    Part of me thinks it was. GLU-up.  The cyclical part of me wonders if it wasn’t GLU testing how many people could get through, and how many resources would be released in to the game, if they did increase the difficulty 
    whammo911 said:
    Part of me thinks it was. GLU-up.  The cyclical part of me wonders if it wasn’t GLU testing how many people could get through, and how many resources would be released in to the game, if they did increase the difficulty 
    Lmao im not even going to PLAY that game mode if it was that difficulty.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Molitor got it done at gold 13/13 with no boosts. 
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Wow I got a gold 10 capped Molitor 17/17....and he's 0 for 4 vs Babe, best effort is a 6-3 loss.
    @bobdylan_fan I’m in a similar boat. This is madness. 
    Yeah Pee Wee at 14/14 is now 0-6. Glad I have Yogi and pulled Wynn for free. 
    Trout is 2-3 G10 16/16
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Pretty much had to spot Babe two outs but just kept pecking away.  
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Pee Wee 20/20 is 0 for 2 against Babe. Part of me doesn’t even want to try again since the reward is so terrible...

Starting to feel like the Doc here. WTH
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I'm also 0 for 2 with Reese.  I like that Ruth is a 269 overall, but his stuff is a 387.  Doesn't really make sense, glu!  Actually, I guess in glu land that makes perfect sense.
    Just no.  
    It’s back to Gibson BS again. Four times I’ve tied the game in a row with two curve outs during the game. Can’t score winning run, usually on third, due to the last curve out.

we went to extras, and four times in a row it was cheat out, hit, cheat out, hit, cheat out, I “lost”.

unreal. When you are gonna lose the game will take it from you

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    It’s back to Gibson BS again. Four times I’ve tied the game in a row with two curve outs during the game. Can’t score winning run, usually on third, due to the last curve out.

we went to extras, and four times in a row it was cheat out, hit, cheat out, hit, cheat out, I “lost”.

unreal. When you are gonna lose the game will take it from you
    You talk rather funny, first question I have is why you said "we" instead of i. Second is why you put lost In quotes? And third is why you call your strike outs "cheat outs"? 
    “We” = Common baseball jargon

”Lost” = Not given a chance to win due to...

”Cheat Out” = Ball in other batters box that are “strikes”. It’s a programmed auto out. Sucks the fun out of the game after six or seven rounds in a row.

Ruth, however, legit blows me away. Don’t see many outs like that from him and I’m thrilled if I’m 40-50%

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Haven’t played at all reward just not worth the trouble. Throw in a atg box for cycling and I would 😬.
    Motivate us glu!
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I wish I could cheat. This game cheats us, so it would be fair to cheat it too.
    LOL! Another three times losing to Ruth with a gold restart. It’s got the best of me, and I think I’m calling it quits for good. 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Haven’t played at all reward just not worth the trouble. Throw in a atg box for cycling and I would 😬.
    Motivate us glu!
    I’ve only been playing for the lxp box for that last few weeks. My only wish is that I don’t land the Living Legend. But if it costs me gold to cycle, I’d rather just buy the mega lxp boxes at this point in the game.  My biggest quarrel is when people vocally display that it’s a cake walk. It’s not. You’re faced with 1% of the players who can cycle at will, and the rest just give up because the rewards for classic and allstar are well behind the curve and are useless to the majority of players. 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    The reward & box aren't ideal, but I had a 510 & 520 LL outfield, so to replace them with a 540 & 560 regardless of skills feels like I had a beneficial day...
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    @cooldowncanadacubs Agree the only reason I have cycled lately is for the lxp but now that I’m sitting on nearly a mil lxp I’m struggling to find motivation. I figure a mil lxp will probably allow me to coast to the end along with whatever I accumulate along the way. There is definitely a hof/all star rewards balance issue that needs to be addressed for 20. Love the fact they gave us multiple woh difficulty options this year but at the same time they have to make the reward worth playing for 🤷🏻‍♂️
    LOL! Another three times losing to Ruth with a gold restart. It’s got the best of me, and I think I’m calling it quits for good. 
    I’m 4-12 against Ruth since the reboot.
    My last two losses were my first curve outs. 
    It’s not necessary to do that. Lol. He can beat me up good with just straight stuff.

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    I wish I could cheat. This game cheats us, so it would be fair to cheat it too.
    I agree, however these cheating bastards will jail you in no time.