Options

1-2-3 strikes you’re out at the old ball game

ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
I don’t even know what I was arguing about halfway through but I was committed to having one of them respond with baseball lingo of their own. Sadly I was left more disappointed than @drsmartassphd ‘s wife on a Monday night. 

Comments

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    “Sadly I was left more disappointed than @drsmartassphd ‘s wife on a Monday night.”

That was brutal @ShoveItUpYoenis2  😂😂😂
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Jamaica
    Jev 
    Janjo
    Joseph

The four horseman of the apocalypse - representing Pestilence, War, Famine, and Death respectively.
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I lost interest in this after "I don't"
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I lost interest in this after "I don't"
    I need a cliff notes version.  This was too long to keep my attention on WOH day 
  • Options
    aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    I mean... you did get 100 lxp out of it..
  • Options
    TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Lmao. How much Adderall did you snort?
  • Options
    nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Not nearly enough, or he woulda flipped out on them after their second response... This is amazing though @ShoveItUpYoenis2 !! I read thru it all and the way you stay so straight faced with your responses and kept with the baseball references all while not letting them sidestep your original inquiry was impressive and hilarious! Gj dude, keep up the great work. Someone's gotta keep CS in their place
  • Options
    TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Not nearly enough, or he woulda flipped out on them after their second response... This is amazing though @ShoveItUpYoenis2 !! I read thru it all and the way you stay so straight faced with your responses and kept with the baseball references all while not letting them sidestep your original inquiry was impressive and hilarious! Gj dude, keep up the great work. Someone's gotta keep CS in their place
    The effort is outstanding. This post isn't getting the attention it deserves
  • Options
    cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Jamaica
    Jev 
    Janjo
    Joseph

The four horseman of the apocalypse - representing Pestilence, War, Famine, and Death respectively.
    Twas the letter of the day. I don’t believe any of those names are authentic. 
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Jamaica
    Jev 
    Janjo
    Joseph

Twas the letter of the day. I don’t believe any of those names are authentic. 
    I am more inclined to believe it's a bot looking for keywords and then sending automated responses rather than actual humans who are responding. At least, for some of the responses. Maybe glubot is the one behind this...
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.