Today sucks!

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
Bonus games are boring...ran through a crap ton... just hanging out until it's clash time again. A boring day 🥱

Comments

• Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Yup, been playing through Borderlands all morning with my son. So it's a win for me.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    It’s so boring I’m gonna get a lot of Field Pass tiers and get 1st place Cooperstown rewards. I wish today was more exciting. Oh and I’m gonna regret the 7500 gold I get from the playoffs by the end of the night. 

Tomorrow should be much more exciting 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Wow your a d.i.k @Bigpredfan
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I’m still annoyed with yesterday and I already know they will GLU up WoH this weekend too.
    Capped Yogi at G10 earlier and skills at 20/20. Not even a little excited about it anymore lol

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    If you aren't diamond, these next few days wont be that fun likely.   But in reality thats most weeks.  Monday is WOH, you fit in games when you have times the rest of the days.   Today isnt more boring then when its prime events normally
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I’m still annoyed with yesterday and I already know they will GLU up WoH this weekend too.
    Capped Yogi at G10 earlier and skills at 20/20. Not even a little excited about it anymore lol
    Oh damn....

doc ain’t playing around no more......
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Wow your a d.i.k @Bigpredfan
    there is a “c” missing 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I know, I dont wanna piss of the moderator. Hes already been ignoring me for 2 weeks.
    #BRINGBACKTHEDISAGREEBUTTONS
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    I know, I dont wanna piss of the moderator. Hes already been ignoring me for 2 weeks.
    Whats that? You said you wanted more awesome badges? Well you sure as shit are gonna get em! Cause Everytime you post you reap them in. Why? Because you're just that awesome, @dkarski87
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    It’s so boring I’m gonna get a lot of Field Pass tiers and get 1st place Cooperstown rewards. I wish today was more exciting. Oh and I’m gonna regret the 7500 gold I get from the playoffs by the end of the night. 

Tomorrow should be much more exciting 
    12 hrs of clicking through bonus games is boring no matter what the rewards are. Though I'm glad some peeps can enjoy it, regardless.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    The only exciting thing was that I got Mr. Wynn from a clash box. Here's hoping to a Yogi today!
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Whats that? You said you wanted more awesome badges? Well you sure as shit are gonna get em! Cause Everytime you post you reap them in. Why? Because you're just that awesome, @dkarski87
    we gotta get him a lego movie sticker