I would like to report a theft and Glu you are the ones that are guilty!

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
edited January 2020 in General TSB Discussion
So as I was playing clash I got within 7000 points to overtake the team I was playing against so I already used all my free plays so I went and paid 400g to replay their weakest pitcher and spent another 100g on two boosts and then my network went out before I was able to play that match. The game conveniently had to restart and I lost 500g without playing the round. Should there be safeguards in place so that gold gets reimbursed in case of something like that? This is theft...plain and simple. I put a ticket in so let's see which one of the doomsday horsemen I get....

Comments

• BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    It's kind of amazing that with all of the people that play this game that not one of them is a lawyer who has gotten so pissed off that he/she has looked into starting a class action lawsuit.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    CS replied and refunded my 400g. CS did their job this time around. Instilled a little more confidence in me that all hope isn't lost
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

That's awesome for you! I had a similar happening when I first started playing, but I only spent 200 gold I think. The game did the classic "CvC Freeze" that still happens after I played my round. I had scored enough to win High Round, MVP, etc. Game froze and didn't give me credit for anything.

I took a screenshot, sent it in, then got the "sorry you were screwed, did you check your wifi".  That was my first "WiFi" experience.

IMO, they should refund gold to everyone who wasted it on Monday when they purposely rigged WoH to be unbeatable for 95% of the players. I know I wasted over 1K in gold just trying to beat Gibson a second time. After their "we were just joking message", that is the least they could do.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service